Upcoming Smartphone or PPC?

Guest hunyango_uk

Guest hunyango_uk

My very first post in news :D

I found this article on gizmodo, there is a picture on the site.

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/smartphones...-roundup-034781

Upcoming Windows Mobile Smartphone Roundup

filed under Smartphones

MobileTechReview has a nice round-up of the upcoming Pocket PC/Windows Mobile smartphones that we should expect this year, including this as-yet-unreleased Amoi G3601, a 300MHz clamshell design. We’ve got high hopes for Windows Mobile around here, with Palm straying far from the path, and Symbian resolute to downplay the ‘smart’ part of its smartphones. There are at least a couple of phones on this list I hope to own this year.

Edited by hunyango_uk

Guest Pondrew

Strange, I've never seen a Windows Mobile screenshot looking anything like that. I know you can change the skins but even the battery indicator and signal indicator are differently placed...

If it didn't say it's Windows Mobile I wouldn't believe. As it is I'm dubious (guess it must be a mock up...)

Guest Crispy
Strange, I've never seen a Windows Mobile screenshot looking anything like that. I know you can change the skins but even the battery indicator and signal indicator are differently placed...

If it didn't say it's Windows Mobile I wouldn't believe. As it is I'm dubious (guess it must be a mock up...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, remember the Newgen D2000W had a weird placing of the icons too? ... and that it was advertised as having WM 2005 ... perhaps the new placing is a yet unrevealed WM 2005 feature?

Guest awarner [MVP]

Nice selection but it's a shame they posted the HP hw6700 saying it was posted about on Howards forum first when we actually posted about it here a week earlier :D

One day MSmobile will stop watermarking other peoples photos [-o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.