Guest Metoo

http://www.clubimate.com/index.asp?PageAction=DEVICE_JAM_UPD

brings versions up to:-

Rom version 1.06.00

Radio version 1.05.00

ExtROM version 1.06.110 (WWE)

ExtROM version 1.06.113 (UK)

Fixes:

ROM builds with radio versions 1.05.00 and 1.10.00 all include audio enhancements for voice calls. They also contain the improved camera driver.

No mention of the Bluetooth issues then, and people are already complaining the downloads are corrupt...

Guest badlad
http://www.clubimate.com/index.asp?PageAction=DEVICE_JAM_UPD

brings versions up to:-

Rom version 1.06.00

Radio version 1.05.00

ExtROM version 1.06.110 (WWE)

ExtROM version 1.06.113 (UK)

Fixes:

ROM builds with radio versions 1.05.00 and 1.10.00 all include audio enhancements for voice calls. They also contain the improved camera driver.

No mention of the Bluetooth issues then, and people are already complaining the downloads are corrupt...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So the question is .... will it or should it be put on the MDA ? and if so .... were do us no clum imate members get it from :D

Guest Disco Stu

I don't think you want it.

As Metoo points out, Club i-Mate members are already complaining about the corrupt download. I only got 28MB when it is supposed to be 42MB :?:

Guest Chaser81

@Metoo

I have re-posted this in the News sub-forum and accredited it to you so that hopefully a Moderator will put it on the main page for everyone to see. I apologise though cause I think I spelt your member name wrong.... :oops:

Guest broughs

Now that the 1.06 UK download is available on the Imate site via FTP, it seems to download successfully.

How is everybody finding 1.06?

I have only really noticed the improvement in call quality and havn't looked at bluetooth or any other issues yet.

Stu

Guest En_croute

Can't register on clubimate.com - IMEI number keeps getting rejected.

When I retry, e-mail is "on system already".

Tried to log in - Invalid password

Password reminder says "Not registered on system" :D

Grrrrr :evil:

Any other download loaction for UK T-Mobile MDA Compact ?

Guest GothTeddy

you can't register because you don't have an i-mate :D

it's not meant for the likes of us, we have to wait for tmobile to release a new rom.

Guest jonnie darko
you can't register because you don't have an i-mate :D

it's not meant for the likes of us, we have to wait for tmobile to release a new rom.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your not missing much. I haven't seen any major positive feedback about this new rom and so I am holding out for an improved version.

From what I hear the Mda T mobile ROM is one of the best out there. I would rather have a go at that one than imates version

Edited by jonnie darko

Guest broughs

Found first real problem - when starting up Bluetooth you very often get - "no bluetooth hardware installed on this device"

A soft reset sorts it but very annoying. Imate aware of problem and looking for a fix to resolve

Stu

Guest Chaser81
Found first real problem - when starting up Bluetooth you very often get - "no bluetooth hardware installed on this device"

A soft reset sorts it but very annoying. Imate aware of problem and looking for a fix to resolve

Stu

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are getting this AFTER the rom update? I get this occasionally on my Jam and I havent done the update yet... That mean I take it, that its a problem they havent fixed yet?

Guest MitchellO

I get the "No bluetooth hardware" message sometimes too on my XDA Mini. I figured it was something with my WiFi SD, but it is intermittent. I just take the opportunity to softreset.

Guest broughs

I had it a few times on 1.03 but on 1.06 it happens a lot !!!!!

Spent half an hour on the Imate live support before they were convinced and now say they will e-mail me a solution as soon as poss?

That could mean any year now

Stu

Guest broughs

A lot of other bluetooth problems are resolved like the Voice dial over bluetooth using wildfire is now very usable (in the Software section using the redial option) and it no londer stops your voice being heard after 8-10 mins when the device goes to sleep.

call quality better - speakerphone louder

I would say the upgrade is better, if the is bluetooth hardware problems is sorted quickly, so i'll hold onto 1.06 for the present. Easy to go back to 1.03 anyway.

Stu

Edited by broughs

Guest Exodia

Are bluetooth issues the only problems with this new rom? I'd like to upgrade to 1.06 for other improvements. I currently dont have any bluetooth devices so i wont be bothered by problems with it.

Guest broughs

Eodia,

I am still using it on a day to day basis with a few soft resets for the bluetooth headset problems so it is usable.

regards

Stu