New ROM for I-Mate Jam owners

Guest Chaser81

Guest Chaser81

Metoo posted this in the Magician section, so all credit to him for finding out about this:

Metoo Wrote:

http://www.clubimate.com/index.asp?PageAction=DEVICE_JAM_UPD

brings versions up to:-

Rom version 1.06.00

Radio version 1.05.00

ExtROM version 1.06.110 (WWE)

ExtROM version 1.06.113 (UK)

Fixes:

ROM builds with radio versions 1.05.00 and 1.10.00 all include audio enhancements for voice calls. They also contain the improved camera driver.

No mention of the Bluetooth issues then, and people are already complaining the downloads are corrupt...

As Metoo mentioned, there seems to be a problem with the downloads on this one, though. The file is supposed to be 42MB big, but some people have been reporting that it only downloads 40.9MB or 28MB.

Edited by Chaser81

Guest bluesmudge
As Metoo mentioned, there seems to be a problem with the downloads on this one, though. The file is supposed to be 42MB big, but some people have been reporting that it only downloads 40.9MB or 28MB.

You know i've always had that problem with downloading ROMS from Orange - I think thats the main reason why peoples' updates go wrong.

Bluesmudge

Guest tcfuk
Metoo posted this in the Magician section, so all credit to him for finding out about this:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:x Seems like there is a few probelms with the downloading and instullation show errors

Guest Metoo
:x Seems like there is a few probelms with the downloading and instullation show errors

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The UK version has been pulled from Club Imate until tomorrow, although there are copies on the xdadevelopers ftp. I'm going to wait a few days until I know it really works and there aren't too many horror stories!

Guest Pondrew
Any news/instructions/sites on a ROM Upgrade for the T-mobile version.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fraid you'll likely have a wait. We T-Mobile MDA III users have been waiting ages for a rom update despite T-Mobile Germany having released one months back.

With the MDA Compact having only just been released it could be a while before they release an update.

Maybe someone can advise you on if its possible to install this update...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.