GasLog

Guest supbro

Guest supbro

[457]gaslog_screen1.gif

File Name :: GasLog

Author :: supbro

Category :: Tools - Productivity

Description ::

Keep track of your MPG. This not only calculates MPG, but stores your previous gas purchases so you can spot trends. Also, you can watch the price of gas rise. FUN!

View File

• 2 weeks later...

Great! I've been waiting for an app like this for some time!!

Good job! Some settings would be great:

- Miles/Kilometers

- Galons/Liters

- set default input mode on fields to NUMBER (123) format and include a "." (dot) in the field to save time on switching between input modes.

- Automatic "blank" (or previous entry value) on Odometer field is needed if no number is entered to prevent app from crashing.

Good luck! :D

Guest reynoso gesmundo

why is it available only for unlocked phone ?Im using samatphone 2003 I relly need this Pls make it available to locked :?: phone like mine.Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Peterade

Downloaded to my C500 and prog seemed to work but errors. Also in the UK we use Litres not Gals so have to convert before you start. Also, inputting data, you have to keep toggling off the Abc back into 123. Never saw it work.

• 1 month later...
Guest Easty

Fantastic, just got my c500 and I was looking for something like this!

Are there any plans to add the options madu has mentioned? My old VW still has km on the clock and of course we only buy gas in litres over here!

Thanks!

Easty.

• 2 months later...
Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Hi all, I have been using Gaslog for a while and I also wanted to be able to use Litres and £/Litre as well.

But I recently upgraded my phone to C550 and while Gaslog runs you cant read any of the numbers because of the size of the fonts.

Not really a replacement but for anyone who uses PTab this is an Excel spreadsheet which allows you to enter the same information I.E. Date, current mileage, litres and fuel cost it will give you the same information as Gaslog.

fuel.zip

• 9 months later...
Guest Mr_Merlin

There is a newer version of the Gaslog app which fixes many issues. Also it is updated to be usefull for those who use liters instead of gallons. Also updated is the 'keypad' entry which is now default to numeric. Attatched is the update as downloaded from source site.

:) enjoy

gaslog122.zip

Guest ccarrara

This WOULD be a GREAT program, if you could enter data into it. I can't figure out how to get a decimal point entered???

Can you put the decimal points in the price per gallon, and # of Gallons automatically? Just use 2 decimals for price, and 1 decimal for gallons. So we can just enter 235 for $2.35, and 224 for 22.4 gallons.

As is, I can't even use it. It would take 5 minutes to make one entry switching to add a decimal point....

Guest Mr_Merlin
This WOULD be a GREAT program, if you could enter data into it. I can't figure out how to get a decimal point entered???

Can you put the decimal points in the price per gallon, and # of Gallons automatically? Just use 2 decimals for price, and 1 decimal for gallons. So we can just enter 235 for $2.35, and 224 for 22.4 gallons.

As is, I can't even use it. It would take 5 minutes to make one entry switching to add a decimal point....

I dont know a bout your phone, but on mine if i hold the # key for about 2 sec i get a character screen to select the decimal point. (but i rarely use it since mine has a flip-out keyboard). I would look at the manual and see if yours has something like this feature....

Good Luck :)

• 1 month later...
Guest ian_r_l

A very good 'work in progress'. Very nearly just what I've been looking for.

Can you add the following please.

1) Ability to enter miles and litres (UK) but display result in MPG

2) Easier way to create new logs for different vehicles and to switch between them

3) Enter total fuel price rather than price per litre / price per gallon (ppl can be calculated from total price + amount of fuel.

Many thanks

Ian

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.