Dead

Guest RascalRuss

Guest RascalRuss

Does anyone know if its at all possible to get contact stored on the phone, when the phone is dead (when pluged in to usb, only a red light flashes on the status LED. Phone wont turn on)

Guest SKOOBICE

PLUG THE PHONE IN TO THE CHARGER, WHEN THE RED LIGHT COMES ON REMOVE THE BATTERY FROM THE PHONE, WAIT 30 SECONDS - 1 MINUTE AND PUT IT BACK IN!! THIS WORKED FOR ME!! AND GOT THE BATTERY CHARGING AGAIN!!

Guest RascalRuss

no, that wont work, I dropped it in the sink, so I think it messed the screen up or the screen driver. When the charger or battery is in, the screen comes on with nothing on it, just a white screen, status led does not do any thing. When pluged in to the usb, only the status led comes on, in red

Guest SKOOBICE
no, that wont work, I dropped it in the sink, so I think it messed the screen up or the screen driver. When the charger or battery is in, the screen comes on with nothing on it, just a white screen, status led does not do any thing. When pluged in to the usb, only the status led comes on, in red

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds terminal!!! I take it theres no way to get it fixed under guarantee????

Guest Confused Stu

Probably a very, very stupid question - but does the phone still sync with Activesync when connected to the PC? If it does, you could use the Microsoft PowerToy Remote Display to control the phone. I know this'll only work if it's just the screen that's broken - not if the whole phone is.

I know your posts seem to show the whole phone's dead, but thought it might be worth a shot as if this doesn't help - I've got no ideas I'm afraid! :D