How do you turn the M2000 phone off?

Guest eggedd2k

Guest eggedd2k

got an m2000 spv. does anyone know how to quickly turn off the radio part of the phone so that you can stop the phone from ringing (when in a meeting for instance).

Guest Pondrew

Press the signal indicator at the top right of the screen. Up pops info about your profider and any data connections/setting. You'll also see 'Turn on flight mode'. Press it and voila!

Guest philgriffiths

The Icon Pondrew mentioned is a bit more in the middle of the bar at the top of the screen on my M2000. If its just the noise of it ringing you want to stop tap on the speaker on the top bar and the tap where it says off (alternativley set the slider to the volume levels of your choosing)

Guest fraser
Press the signal indicator at the top right of the screen. Up pops info about your profider and any data connections/setting. You'll also see 'Turn on flight mode'. Press it and voila!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do this when in the cinema etc (obviously). Has anyone ever had problems switching the phone back on? I get trouble maybe 80% of the time. The option remains "turn on flight mode", even though I had already turned it on via the same method. Attempting to make a call fails with an error, even though it tries to turn it off after confirming it with me. Takes a soft-reset to reconnect to the network :D

My e200 used to have this problem a lot, but the M2000 has been fine so far (touch wood), sometimes takes about 30-40 secs for it to reconnect to the network though - and for some reason Voice Command seems to turn flight mode on/off quicker than the icon does.

Ian

Guest ADS Entertainments

To turn on/off flight mode does take a while aftert you have pressed the buttons, I simply tap on the volume icon and turn on vibrate only, then I know if someone is calling but no ringing.