Bluetooth mp3 player Sony HBM30 with SMT5600?

Guest wowie11

Guest wowie11

Hey all, I'm new here so take it easy on me :shock: Has anyone tried out the Sony HBM30? It's a pretty cool concept...basically a stand alone mp3 player (built in 64mb with memory stick expandability) with a built in mic for use with bluetooth enabled phones. As I understand it you can use the headphones of your choice (Finally my ER6 with my SMT5600!) and that it pauses when a call comes in and resumes once the call is done. Is this compatible with the Audiovox SMT5600? Because if it is, I would love to get my hands on one of these bad boys. Thanks all!

http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Sony_Ericsson_HBM_30

Edited by wowie11

Guest wowie11

I stand corrected...the 64mb memory is not built in...it's a memory stick duo that is included with the package. I did forget to mention that this unit also has a small lcd screen that will show you the caller id and will allow you to allow/disallow the phone call through the unit, so you can technically have your phone safely tucked away in your pocket. I also forgot to mention that this is one of the few Sony music products that actually can read mp3 as well as Sony's proprietary ATRAC3. Thanks again! 8)

Hey all, I'm new here so take it easy on me  :shock:  Has anyone tried out the Sony HBM30?  It's a pretty cool concept...basically a stand alone mp3 player (built in 64mb with memory stick expandability) with a built in mic for use with bluetooth enabled phones.  As I understand it you can use the headphones of your choice (Finally my ER6 with my SMT5600!) and that it pauses when a call comes in and resumes once the call is done.  Is this compatible with the Audiovox SMT5600?  Because if it is, I would love to get my hands on one of these bad boys.  Thanks all!

http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Sony_Ericsson_HBM_30

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>