Pictures of XDA II Mini and PSP!

Guest MitchellO

Guest MitchellO

Hi. I just thought I would post some pics of my new PSP with my XDA II Mini. Shows how small the Mini really is. Even so, the PSP isn't as big as you would think!

xdaminipspscreen0ur.jpg

xdamini8210psp29ry.th.jpg xdamini8210psp15yt.th.jpg xdamini8210psp2ir.th.jpg pspandxdaminimedium0hx.th.jpg

Edited by MitchellO

Guest MitchellO

pspxdaminii86005gs.jpg

The screen on this thing is awesome. The laptop display is a Dell Inspiron 8600 and 1680x1050, and as you can see the PSP screen just looks so much more vivid and less washed out. (Still, the laptop screen is great too!!)

Guest kurtfhouse

Cheers for the pics, my mind is made up..........I'm off to find a PSP on Ebay :D

The PSP looks amazing and just what I need for long boring night shifts

Guest MitchellO

Yeah. I don't particularly want to wait until they decide to release it. It is something that a few of my friends really want to get (I am in Yr11) and it is great being the first!! A friend as a DS, and he is sooo envious of me!

BTW, It also has cost me AU$105 shipped to get a 512Mb MS Pro Duo (Sandisk). Definately a bit more than over in the US.

I buy this stuff myself with money i earn (including everything else in my sig) so I make sure I know what I am buying before purchase. I believe I make an excellent decision buying my PSP. I am not one of those spoilt kids whos parents buy everything for them.

Edited by MitchellO

Guest kurtfhouse

Right its ordered, I got the value pack of a guy in the UK with Ridge Racers for £172.99 including delivery, its a Japanese unit with the Sharp LCD too. I think thats a pretty good price.

Guest kurtfhouse
Just so you know, the Japan ones with RidgeRacer have the Japanese version of ridge racer. I have attached a file that has a menu conversion.

The screen on my Japanese unit is awesome!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers MitchellO :D

Guest dj_sea

my friend has a DS and for some reason he thinks it is better than the PSP. eerrrmmm no!! unfurtantly i dont have a PSP to prove him wrong with, so mabye you could compare some of the stats with each other (the processor speed, etc) and post them here so i can give him the cold hard facts!!

Guest MitchellO

Basicly the PSP has a faster processor (or is it 2 processors in the PSP?), higher res screen, better graphics in the games, plays Music/Videos/Photos, and simply looks better.

but please lets not turn this into a Nintendo vs. PSP thread. There are enough of those (most are out of control) on the web. Just wanted to show some nice pics of the PSP in all of its (incredible) glory, with a few devices for comparison.

Feel free to post pics of your own!!

Guest MitchellO

Well I received my 512MB MS Pro Duo w/ adaptor, and here are a few more pics. I have also included one of the PSP playing an episode of Star Trek Enterprise.

pspscreensmall5ez.th.jpg pspmemorycardssmall2zw.th.jpg pspmemorycards2small9rr.th.jpg pspmemorycards1small1bg.th.jpg

Guest MitchellO

Also, I got a USB cable for the PSP (AU$10 delivered off ebay) that also charges it. The great thing about it is that it can charge both the PSP (through the separate power connector) and the Mini through the Mini-usb connector! It will also work to sync the mini, and plug into my card reader (that has a miniusb socket on it). So now, all I need is one cable for the three devices!!!

pspusbcablecustom8ug.th.jpg