SPV C500 Dock Update

Guest muddy250

Guest muddy250
I still want one with a socket only. Are you planning on doing them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure, haven't sorted a way to support the thing in a mould yet and demand for the cable version has cramped my development time! Will post it here if it happens.

C

Guest mavisdavis

Whats the embosing on the front of the cradle. Its a little hard to make out, And I for one would love a socket option so I can use lighty upy cables.

Oh the pretty lights :D

Guest Fizz_daz

reason I ask is we can't attach non work equipment to our PC's so I can't charge at work unless I take my charger in.. therefore it would be nice to sit is on my desk in a stand with a mains charger

Guest muddy250
reason I ask is we can't attach non work equipment to our PC's so I can't charge at work unless I take my charger in.. therefore it would be nice to sit is on my desk in a stand with a mains charger

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd really like to solve the socket problem for that reason. Trying to find out if there's a mini b extension cable somewhere, male to female. Would leave a trailing socket so you could use your own cable or charger as you like.

C

Guest muddy250
Whats the embosing on the front of the cradle. Its a little hard to make out, And I for one would  love a socket option so I can use lighty upy cables.

Oh the pretty lights :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It says 'The Dock' on the front. How about I find some clear cables, A-miniB with a led and use clear resin? Dodgy using clear, bubbles and all, but might be worth a try for a one off. I know how desperate you are for the little light show! Maybe add some silver glitter for extra effect! C :D

Guest mavisdavis

Bubbles ! thats no problem they only reflect more light.lol I think your going a little over the top with the glitter now. lol

Lets keep this reaslistic

Pssst muddy -

If you werent joking about the glitter Id love it :D ( Did I just really type that.lol)

Guest muddy250
Bubbles ! thats no problem they only reflect more light.lol  I think your going a little over the top with the glitter now. lol

Lets keep this reaslistic

Pssst muddy -

If you werent joking about the glitter Id love it :D ( Did I just really type that.lol)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't find that damn cable I'd need but I'm sure it'll come. Your dock would look a bit like one of those snowstorms! Why do I wish I hadn't said that.....

talk about custom designing on the spot!

C

:D

Guest mavisdavis

Ive been looking for one since Oct when I got C500 There was a site in the USA that did them but they never got back to me. So thats why I asked for a normal sized socket

Guest wheelibin

I'll definately have one! looking great.

It'll have to be next month though (glastonbury tickets skinted me! :roll: )

I'll give you a shout when I have the cash and hope you've still got some!

Good work mate

Guest muddy250
I'll definately have one! looking great.

It'll have to be next month though (glastonbury tickets skinted me! :roll: )

I'll give you a shout when I have the cash and hope you've still got some!

Good work mate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope the weather picks up for Glastonbury!!! :D there will be some, don't worry!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.