Expansys Questions

Guest iwod

Did you have to provide additional information when you ordered? ( They sent you a email about that ) Or did they deliver to you the day right after you place your order?

Guest bill door
Did you have to provide additional information when you ordered? ( They sent you a email about that ) Or did they deliver to you the day right after you place your order?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They asked for additional info (proof of address and signature) due to the Vodafone sim pack requirements but I simply photo'd my driving licence and scanned a bank statement in and emailed them over. I ordered late Monday and got the I Jam and Vodafone sim pack on Thursday.

Same here, ordered Friday morning, sent fax's Friday afternoon. They have a backlog because voda's system was down on friday but mine should hip today or tomorrow.

If u havent had an email requesting details phone em ASAP.

so good... they have decline my application.............. SO now i am totally x&*%&^%^&%

Did any of you have recived a Vodafone Vetting form as well?

Was the bank Detail Bit Uneditable?

so good... they have decline my application.............. SO now i am totally x&*%&^%^&%

Did any of you have recived a Vodafone Vetting form as well?

Was the bank Detail Bit Uneditable?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Strange, yes I did get the vetting form and could not edit the bank details, I confirmed that they needed them and sent them seperately.

When did u order? If they havent accepted you either something was wrong with the forms you sent or youy have a v. bad credit rating!

I already have another Vodafone contract. How could i have bad credit rating? I have pay everything on time!.

This sucks!. I still could not have understand why have i got decline. I think i need to phone vodafone about this.

Anywhere else offer similar deals?

P.S - Do you reckon i should try it once more?

I already have another Vodafone contract. How could i have bad credit rating? I have pay everything on time!.

This sucks!. I still could not have understand why have i got decline. I think i need to phone vodafone about this.

Anywhere else offer similar deals?

P.S - Do you reckon i should try it once more?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would ring expansys and ask to be put through to connections. Explain the situation and ask them what they think the best course of action is.

Guest billybear
I already have another Vodafone contract.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That could be your problem? maybe you can only have one voda contract at a time? or they think you want an upgrade? I would ring voda customer help to see.

BTW excellent phone (shame you missed tmobile march deal - £230 12mths)

Sorry to rub it in. :mrgreen:

(shame you missed tmobile march deal - £230 12mths)

Sorry to rub it in.  :mrgreen:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D

Just to come in on this, Im actually glad I was forced to go with Expansys instead of T-Mobile.

Why?

The Voda deal came in at 276 So £46 more.

But what does that give you?

An unlocked imate Jam, with club iMate access

Better branding

6 months more on contract (ok, if you do the drop to voda 30 you only get 30 mins Xnet but its still worth something)

200 xnet instead of 100 (till the drop, after that T-Mobile is better)

DATA - OMFG GPRS on T-Mobile is £7.50 a meg! Voda's 2.50 sounds a lot nicer!

A personal one, my julie is on Voda, so I will save a fortune on that ;-)

Its horses for courses I know, but I am really happy with what expansys have offered.

Guest is2005
I take you can't port your number can you for this offer? :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can, I've just done that, can not port if you want to port a vodafone number though (upgrade).

received email saying my application was accepted by Vodafone and waiting for connection to be completed before shipping, does anyone know how long it takes before the item is shipped?

Guest jonnykato
You can, I've just done that, can not port if you want to port a  vodafone number though (upgrade).

received email saying my application was accepted by Vodafone and waiting for connection to be completed before shipping, does anyone know how long it takes before the item is shipped?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I ordered mine Saturday. Connected yesterday, but missed the post by half an hour. The man at Expansys says I should have it tomorrow

You can, I've just done that, can not port if you want to port a  vodafone number though (upgrade).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ordered Friday.

Shipped today.

Expected tomorrow.

Im oway now till Friday!

CURSES!

Ive waited long enough, another 2 days wont matter :D

Looks like there will be some new jammers come the weekend ;-)

iwod :cry: Did you ring Expansys and ask them what the score was with your rejection???

I didn't... i email them.... i don't think they give out score anyway.

On what mobile fourm they said BAN number was used by vodafone so i am thinking of phoning them and ask why they have decliine my application. Sincei i have been a loyal customer for the last 3 years and even i was tempted to go to 3. I didn't.

If that is what they do to me that i will honestly change network.

i just had a reply from them!. I hope this is going good....

Now i need all the blessing from you guys................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

/me blesses iwod and all who sail in her!

errr :D

Guest jonnykato

Expansys have made a huge balls up with my order. They've shipped my Jam, a 1gb SD and my connected Voda SIM card by Recorded letter post, instead of Special Delivery

You can't trace it, you can only see if it's been signed for, and the max compensation is £30 if it doesn't show. WHich it hasn't.

Obviously their problem, not mine. Although apparently it could take up to 5 days to get here

Guest jonnykato

arf

They told me on the phone 'they NEVER send order of that value out by Recorded Delivery. Only by Special Delivery' and 'They had no idea how that mistake was made'

I think someone had better have a word with the man in the post room :D

Guest bill door

Did you get the Jam on a vodafone tariff that essentially made it free? I think they only send items over a certain value special del.

Just an idea :D