where to find deals on jam or xda mini?

Guest p1tse

Guest p1tse

ok, so the stock level is low for the MDA compact, which i can imagine price flucuations when they come in stock, so my thoughts maybe to move to the idea of the jam or xda mini (all the same thing)

but only on 02 not voda as i want to port my existing number.

best deal i've seen is for me:

12 x 30 (200 mins 50 txt) + 40 (phone) = 400

but still doesn't compare to the t-mobile deals before.

any suggestions?

thanks

Guest p1tse

must of been me dreaming it or the site has changed again since i last looked, phone is £111.

so think i'll wait and see what Mr T-mobile has to offer

Guest p1tse

actually found it for £40 on £30 tariff:

http://www.a1comms.co.uk/store/merchant-4-...ones-cost.ihtml

slightly more than the t-mobile offer i was looking at:

200 mins anytime anyone + 200 text = £27/month

so can i justify the £30 tariff though on 02 200+50txt?

unless someone knows better, but might just see until the special day 18th of this month and see if stock comes in on t-mobile

Guest p1tse

thinking about the above package if t-mobile mda compacts offer i see ends when it comes back into stock.

is there anything different in package or phone from i-mate jam and of the MDA compact?

Guest MitchellO

If you want it outright, look on eBay. I got my Mini on ebay for AU$945, and the going street price was AU$1199! No difference between the ebay and the B&M ones. It was unlocked too.

Guest p1tse

found the jam cheaper here:

www.buymobilephones.net

on orange ovp 200+50txt for £30/month, phone is free.

does it make the jam any difference at all depending on the netowork provider, e.g. sms, mms etc. etc.

or does the jam work the same on all networks.

still waiting to see if the MDA compact comes back in to stock, otherwise this deal is looking better.

Guest p1tse

bit of a long shot, but as browsing the net have found the imate jam on 02, orange and voda; don't suppose some one has come across it the imate jam on Mobile Three?

Guest p1tse

i take it as a no, on mobile 3?

i saw the imate jam on orange and wss hoping they could do their OVP package where they do the same deal as other network tariffs, e.g. mobile 3 do talk and text 600: 500 mins anytime any network and 100 txt for £30 i think, so was hoping for that, but no email from www.buymobilephones.net

anyone brought from here?

i take it as a no, on mobile 3?

i saw the imate jam on orange and wss hoping they could do their OVP package where they do the same deal as other network tariffs, e.g. mobile 3 do talk and text 600: 500 mins anytime any network and 100 txt for £30 i think, so was hoping for that, but no email from www.buymobilephones.net

anyone brought from here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ordered from here - I'll let you know how I get on - I think the stock they had is already sold out. I called the number on the website to confirm what I was seeing : 29.99 +25pm on orange.

Guest p1tse

when did you order?

it says still in stock the imate jam.

also it says 24 hours delivery free

so i'm gonna phone up to check availability 2mw and if they can get it out by this week i'll order

Guest flashflash
well buymobilephones.net are out of stock

apparently getting Qtek s100 2mw as replacement of imate jam

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is that exactly the same as the jam?

bit of a long shot, but as browsing the net have found the imate jam on 02, orange and voda; don't suppose some one has come across it the imate jam on Mobile Three?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No because 3 is a 3g network and the jam aint a 3g handset.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest p1tse
I ordered from here - I'll let you know how I get on - I think the stock they had is already sold out. I called the number on the website to confirm what I was seeing : 29.99 +25pm on orange.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any news?

Guest flashflash
i think it wont go through since i have previously order from there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

got my QTEK 2100 for free on OVP tmobile 100 mins . £23pm. half price for 3 months and 100 free texts for 3 months... 12 months contract

Guest flashflash
flashflash, how is the qtek, i'm thinking of the qtek on ovp. do you know if the free text include pic msg's etc.?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QTEK is identical to the Imate , except the branding. You wont get access to Imate club, but thats not a problem. As far as I know Pic messages are not included in the bundle only 100 texts.

Great deal...

Guest iwod
got my QTEK 2100 for free on OVP tmobile 100 mins . £23pm. half price for 3 months and 100 free texts for 3 months... 12 months contract

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well this deal isn't lsted on site. Because it is currently listed as 109 pounds for the phone.

EDit: OK... buymobile listed as 109... but a1comms have it for free........ ( Which is stupid since they are the same company )

Edited by iwod

Guest commonpersonjustlykeverybody
EDit: OK... buymobile listed as 109... but a1comms have it for free........ ( Which is stupid since they are the same company )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;) ;) :P

what are they thinking?!!!

;) :D :D