Guest i_oWn_u
Is there a program that can do that?

Thanks in advance

Rossella

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i would pay for the program if they had one

don't think there is one though

Guest i_oWn_u

i have just downloaded that i got it removed since i didn't want it anymore. everytime i phone starts it says it can't load up and theres an error and when it shutsdown

PLEASE HELP

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

The program runs well on the C500 device. Sorry I dont hve an MPx220 to play with. The best thing to do perhaps is drop an email to the author. You can request him to re-examine his code so that a fix would be prepared for that MPX220 error you have mentioned. ;)

Guest i_oWn_u

so i download a program that you said would help and then i remove it.....

and i get an error when i start my phone and turn off my phone.

and can't help-(i emailed the author and he won't respond)

thanx a ton-!! :x

Edited by i_oWn_u

Guest MadSci
so i download a program that you said would help and then i remove it.....

and i get an error when i start my phone and turn off my phone.

and can't help-(i emailed the author and he won't respond)

thanx a ton-!! :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also thought this program would be awesome, but it produced unpredictable problems, mostly it messed up the clock on the phone, and it often wouldn't bring the phone out of "Flight Mode" on schedule.

Not worth using on an MPx220

MadSci

Guest cyberhorse
i have just downloaded that i got it removed since i didn't want it anymore. everytime i phone starts it says it can't load up and theres an error and when it shutsdown

PLEASE HELP

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is strange that you mentioned above case. Are you sure you have removed program correctly? But why did error message when shutdown device? Can you tell me more details, ex. what error message said.

Guest i_oWn_u

1 more other problem

it says i have a voice mail but i don't! no messages but it keeps saying i do.....

when it starts up it says:

cannot excute\storagecard\ProgramFiles\AutoFlight\autoflightexe

bugs me like crazy and so does the voice mail thing

if you help me solve this out i won't have to reformat my phone save me alot of work and time

thanx-!

Guest cyberhorse
1 more other problem

it says i have a voice mail but i don't! no messages but it keeps saying i do.....

when it starts up it says:

cannot excute\storagecard\ProgramFiles\AutoFlight\autoflightexe

bugs me like crazy and so does the voice mail thing

if you help me solve this out i won't have to reformat my phone save me alot of work and time

thanx-!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe you removed program by deleting its folder directly, but not remove program via "Start"----->"Settings"----->"Remove program"----->"Cyberhorse AutoFlight".

You can check the folder "\windows\Startup" if there is a file named AutoFlight.exe. If there is one then delete it.

Guest cyberhorse
I also thought this program would be awesome, but it produced unpredictable problems, mostly it messed up the clock on the phone, and it often wouldn't bring the phone out of "Flight Mode" on schedule.

Not worth using on an MPx220

MadSci

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have known that AutoFlight version 2.2.x can work no MPx220 device. It would not messed up the clock on the phone. But, in version 2.2.0 and 2.2.1, the old menu item such as "Hide" and "Close Shell" might caused missing task to switch Flight mode or Silent/Normal. In version 2.2.3, I have removed these menu and functions and so have the program simplified and more stabile.

In fact, since introduceing new mechanism after version 2.2.0 and improving continually up to version 2.2.3, the AutoFlight can work normally on almost all Smartphone devices, include fliper devices. At least, by now, I have not heard of any fatal bug. I welcome you all to try version 2.2.3. ;)

Guest BrAGoL

i already tried it way back from the FREE 1.3.4 version up to v2.2.2 and it's working fine in my Tanager...

it should also work fine on MPX200...

cheers to you cyberhorse! ;)

Guest cyberhorse
i already tried it way back from the FREE 1.3.4 version up to v2.2.2 and it's working fine in my Tanager...

it should also work fine on MPX200...

cheers to you cyberhorse! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for your cheering. ;)

Guest i_oWn_u
Maybe you removed program by deleting its folder directly, but not remove program via "Start"----->"Settings"----->"Remove program"----->"Cyberhorse AutoFlight".

You can check the folder "\windows\Startup" if there is a file named AutoFlight.exe. If there is one then delete it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there isen't..... :|

Guest cyberhorse
there isen't..... :|

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, It should be in \Storage\Windows\Startup folder, not \Windows\Startup.

BTW, I just have answer your email. Did you received my email?

Guest cyberhorse

To i_oWn_u:

I have just try a case: I tried to remove program when it is running in memory successfully. However the program was still running. Then I shutdown without quitting AutoFlight program and restart device , there are still notifications setted by AutoFlight. If you restart system after one scheduled time, It may cause error message but i have not try this step.

The resolve method of this case is reinstall AutoFlight and run it then quit program normally to clear notifications.

I have to say that it is a bug of Microsoft Windows CE. The mechanism of remove program should have ability to prompt message if the program still running in memory.

Edited by cyberhorse

Guest cyberhorse
i am never using auto flgith again

i finally got the error off thank you all ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have not understood what error of AutoFlight because your message was too few to estimate. The error message "cannot excute\storagecard\ProgramFiles\AutoFlight\autoflightexe" only indicated that you remove program incorrectly. Can you tell me more information about AutoFlight's error? Maybe there is incompatibility with MPX220.

Guest i_oWn_u

When autoflight is running you cannot remove the program while its runnin it will generate many confusion and erros on your phone.

So i reinstalled it and then exited out of the program and then removed it. I turned it off and started it up worked like a charm ;)

Guest cyberhorse
When autoflight is running you cannot remove the program while its runnin it will generate many confusion and erros on your phone.

So i reinstalled it and then exited out of the program and then removed it. I turned it off and started it up worked like a charm ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank for your reply.

My guess was confirmed. ;)

But it is different on my phone, Dopod 515. I had tested the same case yesterday on my phone and emulator, the remain notifications after removing program abnormally as above you said didn't cause confusion and error message. It was passed very well. :P It may be different implement between mpx200 and standard Smartphone. In fact, I had come up against this case in early of developing version 2.2.0, and i sure that it was resolved. Maybe i am wrong.

Although it is MS bug i had said, I must also quest for a method to escape this case. After all it is often to remove program without quitting from memory.

Edited by cyberhorse

• 10 months later...
Guest GarethWW

Hi,

I realise that this is an old thread, but hopefully someone can still help here.

Has anyone solved the problem of the phone staying in Flight Mode after restarting - as it STILL does it on mine in version 4.0.1??

Thanks.

Guest cyberhorse
Hi,

I realise that this is an old thread, but hopefully someone can still help here.

Has anyone solved the problem of the phone staying in Flight Mode after restarting - as it STILL does it on mine in version 4.0.1??

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is a change in version 4.0.1 that the phone stay in Flight Mode after reset task under condition of PIN code enabled and flight mode off. This is to security and simplify program.

You can add another task to switch Flight Mode along with Reset task, for example, task1 to switch Flight Mode on at 8:25 and off at 8:30, task2 to Reset at 8:26.

If there is not enough tasks num to use, you can also set task by Calendar program. ;)