T-MOBILE SDA

Guest TECHNOPHOBIC

Guest TECHNOPHOBIC

HELP? has anyone managed to sync a T-mobile SDA via bluetooth to a PC - i have been told it can be done but so far i have not been able to is there a process anywhere have searched but cannot find. I have activesync ver 3.8 and DELL inspiron laptop with built in bluetooth i can pair the device ok but will not sync have tried setting the ports to the same on the phone and connection from the phone and from the laptop

much appreciated

Guest agent.m
HELP?  has anyone managed to sync a T-mobile SDA via bluetooth to a PC - i have been told it can be done but so far i have not been able to is there a process anywhere have searched but cannot find.  I have activesync ver 3.8 and DELL inspiron laptop with built in bluetooth i can pair the device ok but will not sync have tried setting the ports to the same on the phone and connection from the phone and from the laptop

much appreciated

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it can be done. keep going. read the section that says syncing with bluetoorh and keep trying. It took me a day to sort it. and since reformating my haed drive. im gonna have to go through the long process again ;)