Forum re-org underway

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest awarner [MVP]

Got to agree the refresh is annoying me, especially when I had to write a pm three times before I could send it as everytime it refreshes you lose what you have written.

Guest cold_fire
I am currently re-organising the forum areas to try an experimental new layout.

I will post here when the re-org is complete, so please bear with me while I make the changes ;)

P

Edit: Reorg complete... I want to hear YOUR opinions!

The forum is now organised by platform, and you can 'collapse' the platforms you are not interested in!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It will still b the best site for mobile advice and so on. ,however i do not doubt it will b better. :| :P ;) ;) :D :D 8)

Guest TigerNet

...don't know if it is just me, but every now and then my SpyWare program blocks the page from loading...this has only started happening since the re-org...ideas?

Cheers

Nick

Guest TigerNet

...something about Avenue A is a known threat, do you want to block it. This seems to be fairly common on various sites. My guess is that it is embedded in one of your advertisers ads...this was the case when I was reviewing the RFU's site...

...my SpyWare is Spybot if this helps...

Cheers

Nick

Guest TigerNet

...I see...but this has only started since the re-org - what changed? Do I need to change some settings, or will Paul?

Cheers

Nick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.