i know how to unlock MPX-200

Guest kavinchen

Guest kavinchen

i have just found out a way 3 days ago

and now i have unlock about 7 mpx-200 mobile phones for my friends, all of them working perfectly now.

Guest kavinchen

even if you flash your phone with other firmware and fail, once you have back up your rom before flash, then i can help you fix it.

Guest awarner [MVP]

If you mean SIM unlock it's been around for a very long time.

And depending on what fault you have with flashing it is not always possible to revive the phone.

Guest kavinchen
If you mean SIM unlock it's been around for a very long time.

And depending on what fault you have with flashing it is not always possible to revive the phone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh really? then how come that site www.imei-check.co.uk still charge it for 20 GBP?

Guest RT87
oh really? then how come that site www.imei-check.co.uk still charge it for 20 GBP?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He never said it was free, still however, it has been around for a long time. ;)

Guest kavinchen
He never said it was free, still however, it has been around for a long time.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"it" you didn't refer to buying a unlock code from some website, but modify the ROM. right?

Guest harpoon

and now i have unlock about 7 mpx-200 mobile phones for my friends, all of them working perfectly now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why don't you explain all to this forum so everyone can know..

or is it classified and we have to pay it like in others unlocking website?

Guest MarkieNL
why don't you explain all to this forum so everyone can know..

or is it classified and we have to pay it like in others unlocking website?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He unlocked my MPx200 last night, and it worked! It is unlocked now, I had a vodafone prepaid and now I can use my Orange card also!

I can also upgrade to 2003. I already did ;) It's much better!

Guest awarner [MVP]

Sure you're not the same person? ;)

Seems strange that someone out of the blue claims to do something that no one else can do, and it always make you wonder as they only joined and stayed on the site for one day and then never bothered to log in again.

Guest MarkieNL
Sure you're not the same person? ;)

Seems strange that someone out of the blue claims to do something that no one else can do, and it always make you wonder as they only joined and stayed on the site for one day and then never bothered to log in again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol Check my ip then....... If you dont believe him, then dont. But getting your phone unlocked for only 15 euros is very cheap! and it only takes 2 to 5 minuts!

Guest awarner [MVP]

Ahh so now a bit more info is released in that there is now a charge when no mention or indication of this was given in few posts.

What I want to know is why kavinchen is hiding and not advertising what he can do. If all he is doing is buying the codes from motorola then admit it but if he's managed to create an actual unlock application as imei-check have done then why not announce it publically as he would get more sales and benefit the community as a whole.

We are interested in real facts and not just hearsay and rumour. MarkieNL as you obviouly know kavinchen then get him to to make a real post with useful information.

Also 15 Euros is not that cheap if you look around for codes some sites off unlocking for $15 which at the current exchange rates is even cheaper.

Guest kavinchen

ocz there is a pinned post about the IMEI-CHECK website there

i am afraid of that this forum has some kind of special relationship with that website. so i don't wanna say it openly.

and about those phone won't work anymore because of flashing with the wrong ROM, i am surely i can fix it. i have just fix two the day b4 yesterday. the problem is the IMEI number was ruined by the ROM.

for those website who can unlock the phone with 10-15 USD, i really just can't find them.

if you suspect that markie is my another user name, i have nothing to say.

Guest kavinchen

the theory of my unlocking is switch the phone to modem mode and get a part of your ROM, then mod that file and send you back. using the MOTOROLA SMASRTPHONE UPGRADE WIZARD to flash that file back into the phone.

done.

Guest awarner [MVP]

Welcome back ;)

This is an open site as long as it's not ilegal ie warez or advertising dodgy ROMS than anything that can help the members here is ok to post.

If you have another way to unlock then post the details of what you are offering and be upfront rather than msn for more details etc.

As for IMEI-check the people behind the site have been the first to unlock most if not all smartphones without having to rely on the manufacturers codes, if you can do the same then congratulations and with enough information we can post in news as a new unlocking service.

The cheapest site I have personally found is £15 but as these sites only generally offer codes from moto they can be unreliable and so I personally do not like to advertise them hence why it's good to give more information on your offer.

Guest awarner [MVP]
the theory of my unlocking is switch the phone to modem mode and get a part of your ROM, then mod that file and send you back. using the MOTOROLA SMASRTPHONE UPGRADE WIZARD to flash that file back into the phone.

done.

Interesting idea ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest ace242

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please inform on how u did this

Guest BockyWocky

I agree that kavinchen can really unlock these Mototrola smartphones, because he did also mine.

I have flashed my mpx200 3 times after the unlock to WM2003, WM2002 and back again to WM2003 and it's still unlocked.

You did a great job for only 15,- euro.

Bocky Wocky

Guest lonegunman

There is a unlocking program that take info from the phone in modem mode and save's it in a log file which you send away and get your unlock code to unlock the phone, now once you have unlocked the phone and do another log file you should beable to write that to any mpx200 to unlock it, as the guy says with the upgrade wizard, I have had a quick try at this but got an erorr also my mpx is on loan at the mo so can't do any more till I get it back.

• 1 month later...
Guest pringb
There is a unlocking program that take info from the phone in modem mode and save's it in a log file which you send away and get your unlock code to unlock the phone, now once you have unlocked the phone and do another log file you should beable to write that to any mpx200 to unlock it, as the guy says with the upgrade wizard, I have had a quick try at this but got an erorr also my mpx is on loan at the mo so can't do any more till I get it back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've just used an ebayer called dio_zlat who used the exact same process for a bargain £7.28 in total. Its a pretty straight foreward operation, you need the motorola upgrade wizard which can be found in the original rom upgrade to 2003 package.

I back up'd my contacts using the excellent Jeyo mobile comp software. Al in all very pleased with the service.