WMLonghorn

Guest ad241

[852]WMLonghorn_screenshot.jpg

File Name :: WMLonghorn

Author :: ad241

Category :: Computer

Description ::

My first Homescreen for MoDaCo users. If u find any problems with the Homescreen do let me know and i'll try and fix it. The Homescreen uses Analog Clock plugin (included in the zip file).

Updated Tue, Jun 7 2005 10:34 pm

View File

Guest ijsellado
[852]WMLonghorn_screenshot.jpg

File Name :: WMLonghorn

Author :: ad241

Category :: Computer

Description ::

My first Homescreen for MoDaCo users. If u find any problems with the Homescreen do let me know and i'll try and fix it. The Homescreen uses  Analog Clock plugin (included in the zip file).

Updated Tue, Jun 7 2005 10:34 pm

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi i just want to ask how to install the windows longhorn theme i tried to install it but i dont know how to install the digital clock. how can i install the digital clock in windows longhorn?tnx a lot

Guest ad241
seems a bit weird, I guess cuz the screen is so small

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wierd!!! it displays fine on mine. can u send me a screenshot of how it displays on urs and i'll fix and send it to u. ;)

Guest Jamma14
Wierd!!! it displays fine on mine. can u send me a screenshot of how it displays on urs and i'll fix and send it to u.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he means it only seems weird because the background if you like the blue bit only takes up half the screen. Anyways I like it! Nice work!

Guest ad241
I think he means it only seems weird because the background if you like the blue bit only takes up half the screen. Anyways I like it! Nice work!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;) silly me.

Guest armagan

I'm having a problem with this theme. Only clock and shortcuts display on the right bar. What do you think is wrong?

post-128558-1119295161_thumb.jpg

Edited by armagan

Guest ad241
I'm having a problem with this theme. Only clock and shortcuts display on the right bar. What do you think is wrong?

post-128558-1119295161_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This theme was designed for c500. it says that u r using MPX200. i have made a new 1 for MPX200 and uploaded it here with this file. give it a shot and c if it works. ;)

WMLonghornMPX.hme

Guest ad241
Thanks for the file ad241. Although it didn't any good, did the exact same thing :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

emmmm.... what version of windows is ur phone running :??: these 1's are for winmobile 2003.

Edited by ad241

Guest extravagant
Wierd!!! it displays fine on mine. can u send me a screenshot of how it displays on urs and i'll fix and send it to u.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh no mate, dont get me wrong. It works fine, I just feel its a bit clustered, thats all. Because of the small screen the smartphones have. Other then that, very good work and nicely done.

Also, you may want to implement SmartMonitor if u want and u can find the space for it. THx

Guest extravagant
This theme was designed for c500.  it says that u r using MPX200. i have made a new 1 for MPX200 and uploaded it here with this file. give it a shot and c if it works. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what about SMT 5600? :S

Guest extravagant

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, nice work tho.

Guest --alex--

Very good theme, I am using it at the moment.

But I just had to look at the XML and tweak the colurs and plugin positions.

8)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amihalceanu

Helo I am using a MPX220 and the updated theme for MPX200 and it looks just like in the picture (Only Icons and clock, no text). Could you make one for mpx220 please? I love this theme and would really like to use it. :)

Guest SayGoDJ

can someone tell me how do i change the phonebook background colors with homescreen designer and the dial up screen. It seems to be blue still while everything else is another color

Guest ad241
Helo I am using a MPX220 and the updated theme for MPX200 and it looks just like in the picture (Only Icons and clock, no text). Could you make one for mpx220 please? I love this theme and would really like to use it. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here you go mate, this 1 should work with MPX220's. :) .

WMLonghornMPXsp220.hme

Guest amihalceanu
Here you go mate, this 1 should work with MPX220's.  :)  .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It looks the same, still not working :D And it's such a nice theme. Thanks for trying anyway man.

Guest Smallfoot

I seem to have a slight problem, the Digital Clock underneath the Analogue Clock seems to be out of place compared to your screenshot, it overlaps the date :) any ideas?

Guest ad241
I seem to have a slight problem, the Digital Clock underneath the Analogue Clock seems to be out of place compared to your screenshot, it overlaps the date :) any ideas?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if it isnt, try changing ur date's format to dd/mm/yy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.