• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Alkeli

Alkeli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:MPX220
Quick question. I have the cingular 1.43 rom on an unlocked phone. What's the difference in the 1.47 or 1.49 generic versions? Does it have more features? Anything noticeably improved such as call or ringtone volumes or anything at all? I'm considering doing it but not if I won't notice a difference because I have no problems with it, it would just be nice to have an improvement...

Thanks in advance!

nytehawk2002

nytehawk2002

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Smartphones, JRTs and Aqariums
  • Devices:Q
Does this exist anywhere anymore? My phone could really use the update.

audrumma

audrumma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Motorola mpx220
  • Twitter:@none
Can any of you guys help me out? I just got a mpx220 (Its cheap and I really like it), and I downloaded the mpx220 exe file. I ran it and I kept get an error that said i wasn't logged onto the internet. I clearly was logged on to both the internet and ethernet, so I couldn't understand why the process kept stopping at the step where it verifies your internet connection.

I have ActiveSync 4.5 on a Sony Viao (sp?). The Viao has Windows XP which is working fine. It also won't work if I use the new sync software on my brother's Windows Vista Notebook. It then tells me that I'm not connected to ActiveSync. Can any of you help me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users