midtown madnees 3d for free download on tmobile

Guest jaikben

Guest jaikben

no man, i checked click on the link and then there is it:

Nur bis zum 30.09.05 vollkommen kostenlos zum Downloaden: Neues SDA Game! Sie halten die gesamte Aufregung, Aktion, Gefahr, kurz gesagt die VERRÜCKTHEIT von Midtown Madness 3 für XBOX in Ihren Händen. Verursachen Sie eine maximale Anzahl an Verwüstungen für eine maximale Punktezahl beim Rennen gegen die Zeit!

Guest spazzwig

Link works for me... good deal for anyone using T-Mobile.

You have to use the dropdowns to choose "T-Mobile", "SDA", and then choose "NEU! SDA Specials"

Midtown Madness is listed as 0.00 euros.

I don't really read German, but looks like the instructions tell you where to go download it using your phone and t-zone data connection.

Unfortunately I'm not a T-Mobile subscriber :| ...

Edited by spazzwig

Guest jaikben

well I am a t-mobile user but in holland so it doesn't work for me either, maybye there is here somebody that uses t-mobile germany?

Guest agent.m

yeah i got it today. its good. only i dont know as much german as i should. its restored my faith in gaming on typhoon phones ;)

Guest agent.m
is it possibele that you share it with us? I am a t-mobile user but in holland

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well........ i got mine off an official german sda site. they are not the type to post illegal links but would rather check it over with the mods.

Guest agent.m

call me a playa hater if you must but please dont pm me with reqests for the game if as im not sure if the i can post the link.

Guest mavisdavis

I've been to the SDA site and got it off there. I didn't even have to register. Wow it certainly kicks some 3D ass on a any phone Ive seen for a while ;) Cheers Aget.m

Guest mavisdavis

I've been to the SDA site and got it off there. I didn't even have to register. Wow it certainly kicks some 3D ass on a any phone Ive seen for a while ;) Cheers Aget.m

Guest Jamma14

If you can get it for free without registering then surely it is freeware and you can post it on here??

EDIT: Ok, found out how to do it, haven't tested it because my new phone is yet to arrive, but from what I can see just get onto the midtown madness page, click "Bestellen", type in your mobile number including country code 44 for UK, and it downloads it to your phone. (After using freetranslation I'm pretty sure that works).

A simpler way is if someone posts the file tho ;)

Ps. If any mods have a problem with this post :| feel free to edit...

Edited by Jamma14

Guest Confused Stu

Sorry Jamma14 - nice idea but it doesn't work. It comes up with a message box asking for the number in a particular format (my GCSE German was a long time ago!). This format works out one digit less than 44 plus my number (without the leading 0). If I take off a digit at random, it comes up with a screen that I cannot read and then offers only one option, which closes the pop-up box.

Back to the drawing board for me! ;)

Guest Jamma14

Damn. Well maybe since mavisdavis/agent.m got it for free without registering then there would be no harm in him/him posting instructions or a link on how to do it even if he can't post the file??? ;)

Guest agent.m
Damn. Well maybe since mavisdavis/agent.m got it for free without registering then there would be no harm in him/him posting instructions or a link on how to do it even if he can't post the file??? ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

here we go ;) i did my job by pm a mod but havent got a reply. if you want the link then ask the mods if im allowed to post the link and i'll do it. if not just google it. :D

Edited by agent.m

Guest Jamma14

EDIT: We are not allowed to post links to this as it has been judged as not being freeware by a moderator.

Ps. People that have tried it...it's cool but in German! Has anyone found out how to change the language??

Edited by Jamma14

Guest awarner [MVP]

All depends if it's an official site supported by the original authors or it's just a warez type site.

Remeber if you ask for questionable software via PM etc do not be suprised if you get an official warning.