Where can I get a good screen protector?

Guest mmbecks7

Guest mmbecks7

Hi

I have read the previous post about buying screen protectors but the ones mentioned were from the states. Anyone bought a good one from the UK? I would appreciate some pointers.

cheers

Guest battletank
I have read the previous post about buying screen protectors but the ones mentioned were from the states. Anyone bought a good one from the UK? I would appreciate some pointers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought the ECFilms screen protector (which is excellent) from Add-Ons World.

Mobile Fun stock the Martin Fields screen protector, although I can't tell you whether it's any good.

Hi

cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I bought a couple from PC World and they protect the screen fine although the screen has a matt finish to it!! I think they were about £8 for the two.

• 1 month later...
Guest Palindrome

I got a two pack SensiFilm Screen Protector from Add-Ons World but they seemed to magnify the pixels and created a glittery screen. The screen is perfectly clear without the protector.

Bad product, or am I just an idiot?

I take it that you've seen the JavoEdge "group buy" that is being arranged through these forums?

Basically, we're gettign the items at a discounted price and with discounted shipping.

For more information or to sign up, click here!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carlosfandango
Hi

cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Found claims of M500 protectors while looking myself, not tried any yet, Orange M500 protectors:

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/ # shed load of accesories !

http://www.datakits.co.uk/ # Insanely cheap stuff (like car charger @ £ 1.49,

maybe they'll throw the goods in free with the

postage !!)

Carlos

PS. I have no connecton with the above, and have not sampled their goods.

Guest bleugh
Found claims of M500 protectors  while looking myself, not tried any yet, Orange M500 protectors:

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/  # shed load of accesories !

http://www.datakits.co.uk/    # Insanely cheap stuff (like car charger @ £ 1.49,

maybe they'll throw the goods in free with the

postage !!)

Carlos

PS. I have no connecton with the above, and have not sampled their goods.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the javoedge / javoone (i forget) are excellent, I bought 4 in the offer posted a few weeks back, well recommended, and i feel comfortable actually dialing with my thumbs and touching the screen now!

Guest Alsicole

I use the Proporta Advanced Screen Protectors on all my PDAs /Smartphones. They're very long lasting and stand up well to extended games sessions :)

Proporta are based in Brighton so if you ordered today you'd most likely get them next day by 1st class post - www.proporta.com.

Guest maxwell_hung

After reading a lot of differing opinions on protectors I decided to plump for the Boxwave Crystal a little pricey but if it's going to last...

Had a really good service from them, took a couple of days to process the order (I blame the time difference) but the order arrived within two days.

No complaints about the product either.

Guest Xenzo1990

SensiFilm from Addon World SUCK leave residue when removed (even though they say they won't) and like mentioned higher up leave bubbles of air and glittery pixel effect.