Photo

help!Why I stopped at 0% when flashing the rom?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mrlhw

mrlhw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:e200
My e200 has a very unstable simplified chinese rom(dopod 535 rom),so I want to update it to orange 2.7.1.1 rom.But as I tried the greek updating program,it didn't get the rom version number in the second page. By hiting "update",the program hang for a long while and 0% appears on both pc and e200.Finally PC get a 113 incompetible ROM error.
My bootloader is 1.05(a little low),but I can't get a highter one(it is an egg and chicken problem).What can I do?
Help me,tHX!!

ruibo

ruibo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:SPV E200
Because your phone is not unlocked. It is very common for the E200 with Dopod 535 ROM.

Second reason, the upgrade application didn't recognize your phone's ROM's version.

mrlhw

mrlhw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:e200
Yeah,that may be the case.But What can I do now?
If it is not unlocked,how can I flash a patched unlock rom(I do not want to spend so much money to unlock) ?
If the program cannot read the version number,is there a way to cheat the program(greek fix do not work)?
I'm thinking of using a SD card to update.But seemingly no one succeeded doing so before!

ruibo

ruibo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:SPV E200
You can unlock your phone, then everything is OK.

You cannot flash a patched ROM into the locked E200 with Dopod 535 ROM.

Sometimes the application could get the version number of your ROM, the upgrade process will begin, but cannot finish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users