how to protect SMS: Password/Lock/Hide ?

Guest Maziar

Guest Maziar

Hi everyone!

There is a problem such a long time, I'm workin' on but I haven't solved it, yet.

I want to Protect my privacy when recieving sms, and also after.

1. I don't want to see my text message content after recieving SMS on the screen.

2. I want my Pocket Outlook to be protected, anyway; like Password protecting or something like that.

:exclaim:3. I don't mean Encrypting/Decrypting my messages!! I just don't want others see my messages if they had my PPC in their hand. (Both recieving and stored messages.)

:arrow: more: I've tried programs like SMS hide, or Pocket Privacy which try to Hide Messages right after recieving. but they didn't seemed to work on my Pocket PC.

please help me with this problem.

Guest fraser

For (1), I take it you mean the speach bubble that pops up with the message? You can turn that off. Got to Settings/Sounds & Notifications, then click on the notifications tab at the bottom. Select e.g. "messaging: new text message" and you'll see an option for "display message on screen". :)

For encrypting the messages, dunno, not seen that before, but haven't gone looking either. You can lock the phone though, that's what I do. If anyone knicks it, they'll have to reset it to use it (if they figure it out), and that'll clear out my personal data. Win win. ;)