Call Assistant...

Guest Dumdidum

Guest tonijj
Do not work properly on Qtek 8310 (device with Windows Mobile 5.0) :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didnt know there was a Qtek 8310 either?! Thought they only had 8010 (which I have) and 8020, oh well....

Guest rperalta
Sorry but WM 5.0 is not officially released so we have no support for it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't you use an emulator to make sure it runs on Window Mobile 5? A lot of developers are doing this now. Thanks! :)

Hi all!

I have just updated the code, so I think that it is now working on the most devices!

There was a problem relating the calllog, I didn't know that it is just saving the last 100 calls, not more...

here you can download the updated version:

http://www.ruttensoft.com/ccount/click.php?id=3

Could you please give a feedback if it is running?

Thanks

Sven

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes , It works now!!! :)) Thanks for help. Thiis really nice application.

Guest Dumdidum
Can't you use an emulator to make sure it runs on Window Mobile 5? A lot of developers are doing this now. Thanks!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

Of course we have the WM 5.0-Emulator! But it is not possible to call the emulator with another phone, so I cannot test it in the emulator!

As I said, I will get my WM 5.0-Device soon and will try to make this application work on the WM 5.0 device - but I cannot guarantee that it will work as there are some major changes in WM 5.0

Sven

Guest Tomas Kocanda

Hi,

is possible that it has problems because of our country code is not two digits but three digits? I need to add preselections like +42077 or +42060 etc...

When I do preselection with +4207 and 07 it works, when I extend it by one more digit, it will not send the message.

Guest Tanko81

Hey, this app sounds great and i just downloaded it but i have absolutely no idea how to use it. I live in Orange County in Cali. and i dont know what to put for preselection. Iv read this entire thread and i still dont understand can anyone help me?

Guest Dumdidum
Hi,

is possible that it has problems because of our country code is not two digits but three digits? I need to add preselections like +42077 or +42060 etc...

When I do preselection with +4207 and 07 it works, when I extend it by one more digit, it will not send the message.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

That's strange as I have coded that it just reads all digits and compares as many digits as entered...?!

Hey, this app sounds great and i just downloaded it but i have absolutely no idea how to use it. I live in Orange County in Cali. and i dont know what to put for preselection. Iv read this entire thread and i still dont understand can anyone help me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

Here in europe in the most countrys the Cell Phone providers have an own Prefix like 078 XXXXXXX for all Orange customers in Switzerland - so 078 is the prefix and should be entered! As Switzerland has only 3 cell phone providers, adding 079, 078 and 076 is enough to let Call Assistant send SMS only to Cell phones...

i don't know how this is in the States, but I tried also entering just 0 and +, then it is trying to send to all numbers but will fail to send to life phones...

Sven

Ruttensoft, Over to you!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you tried the newest version? Just redownload it, we have tested it on a SPV C550 too... It is working without any problems if you enter the correct Prefix/Preselection...

Btw. if it is not working, Just start the debug modus and reply here the 2 numbers on the top before a call, after a call and if you got any messagebox!

But first redownload it...

Sven,

Any progress on WM5 version? Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No not yet...

Sven

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.