Voice Notes as Ringtones?

Guest poopstah

Guest poopstah

Can you make your voice notes a ringtone? I tried making a copy of the voice (.wav) but when I go to Sound/Settings it wouldn't show up, or during Custom Ringtones in Contacts. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Can you make your voice notes a ringtone?  I tried making a copy of the voice (.wav) but when I go to Sound/Settings it wouldn't show up, or during Custom Ringtones in Contacts.  Anyone know?

Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to unclick "hidden" attribute of the wav file on the location it is saved to, then move it to IPSM\Application Data\Sounds (or to Storage Card\My Documents).

• 4 months later...
Guest 1misha
Can you make your voice notes a ringtone?  I tried making a copy of the voice (.wav) but when I go to Sound/Settings it wouldn't show up, or during Custom Ringtones in Contacts.  Anyone know?

Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey, the way i do it is..start>storage>my documents>notes, click on the one u want to set as a ringtone, and while its playing click menu>save sound, i dont know why since its already saved, but it saves to the storage/application data/sounds folder, and then its available on the settings/sounds menu =]. i guess u can also just move it to the application data/sounds folder..