Author :: cold_fire

Category :: People

Description ::

Complete homescreen ...

Cold_Fire_2005

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

I am new to this Windows Mobile stuff and would like some help if possible on how to install this Girl Inside Home Screen. I have downloaded the files but don't have a clue what to do with them. I have an Orange SPV C500 phone.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Guest fishingsteve
Welcome to the forum  :(

In a rush, so click on the 'First 48 Hours' thread limked in my sig.  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Erm!!

tried doing what you said and am even more confused now. Can get some of the homescreen to work in that the picture may look right but no toolbar etc!!

The Girl Inside Home Screen seems to have many of the types of files you list in the First 48 Hours so don't know if all have to be done or not, think it may be for the wrong phone or the plug-ins dont work.

Any further advice would be much appreciated as when you are able to.

Thanks

Steve

Guest SinisterJunkie

First you will download the Girl_inside.zip file. Unzip this. There will be to files Homescreen.zip & Extra screens.cab. Unzip Homescreen.zip. There will be to files Alarm_Plugin.cab & Girl inside.hme. Copy Extra screens.cab, Alarm_Plugin.cab, & Girl inside.hme to you phone. Using the file explorer on your phone click on Alarm_Plugin.cab, once installed click on Girl inside.hme, then once that is installed click on Extra screens.cab. Reboot you phone (Turn it off then on). Change your homescreen (Start - Settings - Home Screen and change as desired).

Guest cold_fire
First you will download the Girl_inside.zip file.  Unzip this.  There will be to files Homescreen.zip & Extra screens.cab.  Unzip Homescreen.zip.  There will be to files Alarm_Plugin.cab & Girl inside.hme.  Copy Extra screens.cab, Alarm_Plugin.cab, & Girl inside.hme to you phone.  Using the file explorer on your phone click on Alarm_Plugin.cab, once installed click on Girl inside.hme, then once that is installed click on Extra screens.cab.  Reboot you phone (Turn it off then on).  Change your homescreen (Start - Settings - Home Screen and change as desired).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanx 4 the reply ,if i'm not wrong i provided a "Read me" in the archive ...

Guest SinisterJunkie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Absolutely, not wrong! Reading and Searching are the keys.

Guest fishingsteve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the reply's. I have searched through the ZIP file and see no sign of a read me!! Am I missing something?

Got most of it installed by following the info but can't install Extra Screens cos says I don't have permissions! Any way around this?

Thanks guys

Steve

Guest cold_fire
Thanks for the reply's. I have searched through the ZIP file and see no sign of a read me!! Am I missing something?

Got most of it installed by following the info but can't install Extra Screens cos says I don't have permissions! Any way around this?

Thanks guys

Steve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

About the Read me file i said i was not sure that it was provided in the .zip ,the Extra screens can only b installed if your phone is decerted .When you buy the phone it has installed a security certificate wich stops you from installing applications thet are not digitally signed ,you have to deactivate this certificate in order to make your phone application unlocked .

Guest fishingsteve
About the Read me file i said i was not sure that it was provided in the .zip ,the Extra screens can only b installed if  your phone is decerted .When you buy the phone it has installed a security certificate wich stops you from installing applications thet are not digitally signed ,you have to deactivate this certificate in order to make your phone application unlocked .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info Cold_Fire

Don't suppose you can advise on a way to easily decert it? Don't mind having to pay a bit if I can get what's needed.

Thanks again

Steve

Guest fishingsteve
Thanks for the info Cold_Fire

Don't suppose you can advise on a way to easily decert it? Don't mind having to pay a bit if I can get what's needed.

Thanks again

Steve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Think I have managed to answer my own question, probably more by luck than judgement but I have now been able to load your application and extra screens. Looks quite nice, don't seem to have a clock on the front page but have got Kylie as front page now with the other women doing the business on the others, good combination I think.

Thanks for your help anyway

Cheers

Steve

Guest cold_fire
Think I have managed to answer my own question, probably more by luck than judgement but I have now been able to load your application and extra screens. Looks quite nice, don't seem to have a clock on the front page but have got Kylie as front page now with the other women doing the business on the others, good combination I think.

Thanks for your help anyway

Cheers

Steve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Decerting does not cost ,if u have not done it yet you can serach here on MoDaCo and you will find a guide to decretify it. I am glad the screens worked 4 u !

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm. that "nice" homescreen "Girl Inside" has broken my smartphone!!! Thank you booby.... My Motorola MPX200 has only displayed "Hello Moto" after installing your homescreen and than freeze completely!! I´m going to do Master Reset :)(

When you will do anothet homescreen, pls do it properly.. Thank you for understanding..

Guest cold_fire
Hmm. that "nice" homescreen "Girl Inside" has broken my smartphone!!! Thank you booby....  My Motorola MPX200 has only displayed "Hello Moto" after installing your homescreen and than freeze completely!! I´m going to do Master Reset :D(

When you will do anothet homescreen, pls do it properly.. Thank you for understanding..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's your phone that has the problem ,i tested the file and it works well ,so it does for the other people who downloaded the file .Sorry for any data loss .It was tested on C500 ,results on MPX are not tested . :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.