New PSP Mount for your car

Guest Icerube_2000

Guest venomgames

seems weird that with all the usual third party addon junk no-one is doing a headrest mount for a PSP yet. I want the headrest type of mount so that I can use it to show movies to my 4 year old in the back seat.

I considered this Arkon one (which is literally the only maker of PSP incar mounts I can find so far) but it would be fatal to attach the PSP to the side window as its bound to fall off every time you shut the passenger door.

anyone come across a headrest mount (or something that can be pressed into service as one) yet?

Cheers

Peter

Guest Icerube_2000
seems weird that with all the usual third party addon junk no-one is doing a headrest mount for a PSP yet. I want the headrest type of mount so that I can use it to show movies to my 4 year old in the back seat.

I considered this Arkon one (which is literally the only maker of PSP incar mounts I can find so far) but it would be fatal to attach the PSP to the side window as its bound to fall off every time you shut the passenger door.

anyone come across a headrest mount (or something that can be pressed into service as one) yet?

Cheers

Peter

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Peter,

FYI-

There are strap brackets located in the back this Arkon PSP mount VG967.

All you would have to do is buy the straps at some hobby shop. Look carefully at the back of the PSP mount. Located in the back are 4 brackets which are designed to go around the headrest). I called Arkon and trhey said they may include these strap brackets in the future. You can definately use this VG967 PSP mount behind your headrest.

post-145209-1126049222_thumb.jpg

Guest inspectorgadjet

Hehe...if I tried to play Wipeout with the PSP mounted to the steering wheel, I would definitely wipe out. I'm hooked on that game at the moment, and I get very into it. I can just see me yanking the steering wheel hard to the left to try and go around the bend and taking out some poor old lady.

• 1 year later...