c550 best two features

Guest barkythedog

Guest barkythedog

i have discovered that the best 2 features on this phone are 1 its shiny and 2 it can be used as a hammer i am so surprised that these 2 best features for this erm great phone were not not used to sell the phone

No, I think that the two best features of this phone are that you don't need to put the phone onto speaker phone to use it as a speaker phone and secondly that you don't need to explain to people around you the nature of a call, they all heard! :o

This saves a lot of time with the old "so what did he say?" questions. Surprised they didn't advertise that feature.

i have discovered that the best 2 features on this phone are 1 its shiny

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn, I love shiny things. You should have posted this before, but I guess you need a while to really discover all the features

Edited by Furby™

Guest nevawlkalone
Damn, I love shiny things. You should have posted this before, but I guess you need a while to really discover all the features

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wat dat web2messenger thing all about

Guest nevawlkalone
Iv u type dat address in yur browser you'll find out :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHA ye i dun dat n it wants invites! so it not linked to msn or nefin like dat?????!!!!!?????

HAHA ye i dun dat n it wants invites! so it not linked to msn or nefin like dat?????!!!!!?????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we're getting way off topic, but I'll check if I have any invites and PM you

Guest nevawlkalone
we're getting way off topic, but I'll check if I have any invites and PM you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

erm best features then?????

It has a rubberthingy on the bottom (dunno y dat gud it just is) prob coz n ma last smartphone the case iner fell apart, got stuck in the pop port to allow charging and stopped me from charging o syncing. Bummer

wat else....erm....

Deefinatre improvement on my lasyt one....prob coz i decided to flash the drive with a ppc rom n inadvertantly flashed ot onto a paper weght. lol. nice feature!