AutoFlight V4.1.1

Guest cyberhorse

Guest cyberhorse

Hi, every one

I have released AutoFlight 4.1.0 final. Thanks you all for trial and feedback information.

New Features:

1. It is done by library functions to switch flight mode and profiles. The virtual screen operating is reserved for devices that the privileged certificate can not be installed on it.
  2. It is more flexible to set tasks of switching profiles. The task can be returned to any specified profile. In Calendar program, it also is set by inserting string or strings. For example, to ask an appointment to enter silent mode and stop to loud mode, you can insert string "#s#l#", or strings "#s#" and "#l#" into the title of the appointment. There is a new string sign in v4.1.0, that is "#n#" to represent normal mode.
  3. Open functions of Autolock Keypad and One Key Unlock to Windows Mobile 5.0 if the developer privileged certificate can be installed.
  4. The mechanism of alarm function has been improved to be more robust.
  5. Add new task type, that is Call Forward. It also be set in Calendar program by insetting a string "#cf#phone num#".
  6. There are also 12 tasks in non-QVGA device. Main screen can be paged down or up by clicking Down key or Up key.
  7. Restore Power Off function which has disappeared in Beta1.
  8. Improve One Key Unlock function.
  9. The tasks setting between v4.1.0 and previous version has been compatible.
mainscreen.gifqvgascreen.gif

EXE installation file-----AF411enSetup.exeAF411enSetup.exe

or

CAB installation file-----AutoFlight411En.CABAutoFlight411En.CAB

There is a manual page for help details and other languages version download links, such as Russian, French, Spanish, German and Italian, on my site: Cyberhorse Workshop

Edited by cyberhorse

Guest cyberhorse

hi, good afternoon!

the code works fine now. thanks! :o

2. to have it some transparency on different models. just like the option i saw in papyrus whereas you can activate-deactivate the cleartype font.

3. sorry about this. my fault! it indeed has a snooze & dismiss function. tried it a while ago and noticed it. :oops:

4. i'm currently doing the testing again.

5. testing this also.

6. please do so.

7. another thing... why is it that even if the "Startup as system boot" option is uncheck, it's still creating a shortcut in the startup folder thus launching it upon boot-up? is this also a bug?

on a lighter side, am i pestering you of these feedbacks? i suppose not. :lol:

regards for the all the necessary work adjustments you need.

cheers! :(

Hi, good afternoon! :D Where are you come from :??: Are we in the smae hemisphere :??: :D

2: Ok, i will see about papyrus.

7: It is not bug. It is designed to fit auto runing from card. Infact, It always run as boot system then create AutoFlight main program depend on your optioned.

I welcome your all these feedbacks. :D

Edited by cyberhorse

Guest houser21

Hi, cyberhorse.

AutoFlight is a one of most useful utilities for Windows Smartphone.

I have tested version 3.1.0. Generally it's better than version 3.0.2. The menu became better, the program has again disappeared from task manager. However I was disappointed with new function - automatic keylock.

I think, it's not a good idea to insert the automatic keylock function into the AutoFlight. There is a "AutoKeylock" program by Danny Baumann (http://maniac.fschreiner.de) which performs complex function automatic keylock + time screensaver. It became a default standard of this functions. It's so hard to do it better.

I think, you can compete with this program only if you will insert all its functions into your AutoFlight. Are you sure to do it? If you say "Yes", let's start from this:

1. Don't activate keylock by Quick List menu access due to Quick List task remains in the task list and permanent eats some memory. The better way is simulate long pushing of "RedTube" key.

2. Don't activate unlock by pressing one key - it's not enough secure.

The best unlock sequence is:

- 1 short pushing of left soft key = display time function (backlight on);

- twice short pushing of left soft key = speaking time;

- 1 long pushing of left soft key and, after that, "#"-key pushing = time screensaver off and keyboard unlock.

I hope my long operational experience with program AutoKeylock will help you to improve ergonomics of our AutoFlight 3.1.

Guest cyberhorse

Hi, horser21.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.

1. You maybe misapprehended the cause of my introduced Auto Lock function. I am didn't intend to compete with AutoKeylock. It only is a simple solution to avoid navigation pad being locked occasionally after executing switch task by AutoFlight on some device type, such as Dopod 565, 575, 585 and so on. Infact, i had tried to use AutoKeylock to solve this problem. It is "Don't activate keylock by Quick List menu access" that I make a decision to add my own autolock function because it is cause that have navigation pad been locked.

The autolock function of AutoFlight is very simple and very few code. User can disable it and replaced with more powerful AutoKeylock if his phone is not types such as Dopod 565, 575, 585 and so on.

2. I had thought of secure problem about one key to unlock. Finally, i decided that i should provide user a new option for simple and convenient operating if he or she don't care for secure.

Guest houser21

Hi, cyberhorse.

Sorry, seems my English is not sufficient for correct understanding.

OK. I shall try to explain the idea by another words.

1. In your program the keylock function starts a quickapp.exe process which remains in memory up to smartphone next reboot. "AutoKeylock" program uses simulation of "RedTube" key long pushing. I don't know how it is made, but it's free of this problem.

2. Seems I have not correctly applied the term "secure". I had in view that at carrying smartphone the casual pressing of the left soft button is a often arising event. Thus each time will be unlocked the keyboard. It is not so convenient.

I think the best way for me will be to disable keylock function :o

Guest cyberhorse

Hi, every one. :o

AutoFlight v3.1.0beta has been renewed to beta7. The main change is that it would cancel Quick List window after locking keypad automatically. But i am sorry to say that i could not add option of enable/disable one key to unlock because it is too complicated to code. Maybe it added in next version.

Hmm....why can't I download the file.

I'm using Opera and in the Transfer tab the SIZE and PROGRESS is "?".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can download it here...

try to disable first your firewall...

Guest cyberhorse

AutoFlight v3.1.0beta7 has been renewed to remove some test/debug code which was possible to cause keypad disabled. If you download beta7 file before this post, it is best that you download it again to reinstall beta7 again.

AutoFlight v3.1.0beta7 has been renewed to remove some test/debug code which was possible to cause keypad disabled. If you download beta7 file before this post, it is best that you download it again to reinstall beta7 again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So for my first mistake I installed and did not remove the keylock feature (i am

already using autokeylock) this created some very nasty conflicts that meant I could not unlock

the phone and it would only switch from home screen (locked) to quick list, it also broke

the soft keys. After removing the startups for both AutoFlight and AutoKeylock) I

disabled the keylock feature in AutoFlight and all seems better.

I assume AutoFlight is supposed to work with just the resident program running?

I can not get any schedules to activate unless I have opened the application at least

once after a reboot. I can see that the resident app is running after the reboot

but my test scheduled events never happen.

I have disabled AutoKeylock for these tests.

I also can not get the time announced by pressing the volume key.

All that happens no matter how quickly I press it is the earpiece volume

pops up.

(I am using an I-mate SP3I running Qtek firmware).

Edited by kwyjibo

Guest cyberhorse
So for my first mistake I installed and did not remove the keylock feature (i am

already using autokeylock) this created some very nasty conflicts that meant I could not unlock

the phone and it would only switch from home screen (locked) to quick list, it also broke

the soft keys. After removing the startups for both AutoFlight and AutoKeylock) I

disabled the keylock feature in AutoFlight and all seems better.

Beg pardon, i am poor english. Did you mean that all happened on the old beta7 but not renewed bate7? On renewed beta7, It is seem impossible. :??:

I assume AutoFlight is supposed to work with just the resident program running?

Yes, AutoFlight is the resident program.

I can not get any schedules to activate unless I have opened the application at least

once after a reboot. I can see that the resident app is running after the reboot

but my test scheduled events never happen.

I have disabled AutoKeylock for these tests.

I also can not get the time announced by pressing the volume key.

All that happens no matter how quickly I press it is the earpiece volume

pops up.

(I am using an I-mate SP3I running Qtek firmware).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ehm.., it seems impossible. Did you try the renewed beta7.

Thank for your feedback. :o

Edited by cyberhorse

Beg pardon, i am poor english. Did you mean that all happened on the old beta7 but not renewed bate7? On renewed beta7, It is seem impossible. :??:

Yes, AutoFlight is the resident program.

ehm.., it seems impossible. Did you try the renewed beta7.

Thank for your feedback. :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I assume it is the new Beta7,

There were 0 downloads listed next to the file on your post when I downloaded it

today.

It may be relevant that I had a problem removing

an earlier trial of Autoflight and had to manually remove the files and

registry keys.

When I was talking about the resident program I was trying to distinguish it

from the application. The scheduled alarms or profile changes seem to work

if the application is running or has been run (as well as the resident program

which is obviously always running). It does not work if I reboot and only the resident

program is running.

I currently have both keylocks disabled (yours and autokeylock) so that should

not be a factor.

Guest cyberhorse
It may be relevant that I had a problem removing

an earlier trial of Autoflight and had to manually remove the files and

registry keys.

I wish it too. :o

When I was talking about the resident program I was trying to distinguish it

from the application. The scheduled alarms or profile changes seem to work

if the application is running or has been run (as well as the resident program

which is obviously always running). It does not work if I reboot and only the resident program is running.

The software is a resident program wholly. Its all functions are only available when the program is runing in memory, include the scheduled alarms and profile changes. The "Quit" of menu item mean that stop all functions and clear all notifications about the scheduled alarms and profile changes. Did you select option of "Startup as system boot" to have it autorun as system boot?

BTW, How did you reboot? by software or manually? I have to say that it was risk to software reboot because it perhaps would cancel renewed data about registery, files or database.

Maybe i should add an Enable/Disable option in Schedule Settings in next version to have program worked without resident memory if user have no use for speaking time instantly and auto locking keypad. :(

I currently have both keylocks disabled (yours and autokeylock) so that should

not be a factor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is important for AutoFlight's AutoLock to disable system's phone lock. :exclaim:

Thank you for your trial information.

Edited by cyberhorse

I wish it too. :o

The software is a resident program wholly. Its all functions are only available when the program is runing in memory, include the scheduled alarms and profile changes. The "Quit" of  menu item mean that stop all functions and clear all notifications about the scheduled alarms and profile changes. Did you select option of "Startup as system boot" to have it autorun as system boot?

BTW, How did you reboot? by software or manually? I have to say that it was risk to software reboot because it perhaps would cancel renewed data about registery, files or database.

Maybe i should add an Enable/Disable option in Schedule Settings in next version to have program worked without resident memory if user have no use for speaking time instantly and auto locking keypad. :(

It is important for AutoFlight's AutoLock to disable system's phone lock. :exclaim:

Thank you for your trial information.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have not used the Quit option only ever the Hide Option, I use Jeyo Mobile Companion as well as SP Task Manager, both of which are able to show me running system processes as well as running applications.

When I reboot (which i do by powering off from the quick list then

powering back on) I can see that the AutoFlight process is running.

And yes I have the 'Startup at system boot' option selected although

from what I read previously in this thread it doesn't seem to matter

if you don't because you start it anyway?

When I install autoflight it places a program in \Storage\windows\StartUp

called autoflight.exe this is an actual executable not a shortcut to

\Storage\Program Files\AutoFlight\autoflight.exe

which is the program I run when I want to use the gui to

change the schedule etc.

These 2 autoflight.exe files are different (which you would obviously know)

although I can see from the running processes that the startup

exe starts the real program files\autoflight executable.

I have even tried adding a shortcut to the "\Storage\Program Files\AutoFlight\autoflight.exe" in startup to see if that would

allow scheduled changes to work after a reboot but it didn't.

The only way it works is if I have started \Storage\Program Files\AutoFlight\autoflight.exe at least once after a reboot

which means I have a resident process running as well as

the application (even though they are the same).

and I have not ever been able to get it to speak the time by

pressing the volume key at any stage.

again I have autokeylock turned off and no sim security (ie no pin)

so there is no lock to disable.

Guest cyberhorse

I see you have point out two problem, one is that the scheduled alarms or profile changes does not work after reboot, another is that the speaking time never work. I am puzzeled too. The problems maybe are about compatibility with device or OS version. ... But these functions existed already before version 3.1.0 and I have some user with the same device type, I-mate SP3I. ...

Would you help me to advanced test with my test programs? If answer yes, i would deliver you a test program to run at your device to get some information such as Volume Up key value and the content of notifications database.

I see you have point out two problem, one is that the scheduled alarms or profile changes does not work after reboot, another is that the speaking time never work. I am puzzeled too. The problems maybe are about compatibility with device or OS version. ... But these functions existed already before version 3.1.0 and I have some user with the same device type, I-mate SP3I. ...

Would you help me to advanced test with my test programs? If answer yes, i would deliver you a test program to run at your device to get some information such as Volume Up key value and the content of notifications database.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes definitely .

• 3 months later...
Guest Im_Boss

where i can find the serial for software because i try with the serial is post in page 1 i try with the user and the seral and not work???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cyberhorse
where i can find the serial for software because i try with the serial is post in page 1 i try with the user and the seral and not work???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can uninstall it and ensure the folder of "Program Files\AutoFlight" on Smartphone device has been deleted, than install it again for another 7 days trial.

• 2 weeks later...

HI Guys!

I use Autoflight 3.02 in my mpx200 with wm2005, but i schedule power of or flight mode dosen't work. Can you help me? I forget this program on wm2005? :cry:

bye Drag

Guest cyberhorse
HI Guys!

I use Autoflight 3.02 in my mpx200 with wm2005, but i schedule power of or flight mode dosen't work. Can you help me? I forget this program on wm2005? :cry:

bye Drag

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Drag77,

I have completed AutoFlight 4.0 Beta6 which is compatible with WM5 and QVGA. Also it is capable of switching Meeting/Normal, Loud/Noraml, Automatic/Normal on any customized Quick List. But i have not published it on my page because we are in Spring Festival, about a week of holiday. If you are interested in trial beta version, you can download from here.

I am looking for your feedback information:)

AutoFlight4b6En.CAB

AutoFlight4b6Fr.CAB

AutoFlight4b6Ru.CAB

AutoFlight4b6Sp.CAB