qtek 8080 not working

Guest trinitario_virii

Guest trinitario_virii

Hi, i'm a smartphones lover like a lot of people of modaco, so you know how i feel now that my qtek 8080 stops working.

Last weekend i had an accident and i fell on my phone, after it, a million colors screen is the only thing i can see, i've tried ressetting the phone but i couldn't, then i flashed the phone to the dangaard rom succesfully but the problem persist.

I saw if all the circuits are fine and it seems like new.

I need help please, what can i do?.

SOMEBODY KNOWS WHERE IS A REPAIRER SHOP FOR THIS MODEL?, htc europe can`t repair it because it isn't an orange model they said. and "expansys" where i bought it they tell me that the warranty has expired and they aren`t a repairer shop.

please somebody help me!, i love my phone. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest fluffcat1
Hi, i'm a smartphones lover like a lot of people of modaco, so you know how i feel now that my qtek 8080 stops working.

Last weekend i had an accident and i fell on my phone, after it, a million colors screen is the only thing i can see, i've tried ressetting the phone but i couldn't, then i flashed the phone to the dangaard rom succesfully but the problem persist.

I saw if all the circuits are fine and it seems like new.

I need help please, what can i do?.

SOMEBODY KNOWS WHERE IS A REPAIRER SHOP FOR THIS MODEL?, htc europe can`t repair it because it isn't an orange model they said. and "expansys" where i bought it they tell me that the warranty has expired and they aren`t a repairer shop.

please somebody help me!, i love my phone. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

SBE-ltd are an imate repair agent, but duggyuk tried to get them to repair his qtek 8020 and they said no even when he offered to pay, so I'm unsure what you can do - is the screen still in tact? As you have no remaining warranty why not open it yourself to see if anything has come loose? Or, ask expansys who they use to do their phone repairs out of warranty.

Failing that, buy a new one on ebay - I sold a voyager (e200) last week for only £46, and have another listed here : -)

Richard