Mortplayer

Guest SO3

Guest zippy172

Spark Mortplayer up, while viewing the Main Screen (not Car Screen), tap the lil icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a sheet of paper with a spanner to the right.

From there is where you change the skin. Personally, I've looked at all the originally supplied skins and they are all pants, preferring to not use any of the skins over the large buttons you can operate by finger tapping alone :o

Spark Mortplayer up, while viewing the Main Screen (not Car Screen), tap the lil icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a sheet of paper with a spanner to the right.

From there is where you change the skin.  Personally, I've looked at all the originally supplied skins and they are all pants, preferring to not use any of the skins over the large buttons you can operate by finger tapping alone :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I meant the ones I have downloaded and want to put on my MDA, there are much better ones on the mortplayer site. But has the author has had do move the site the instructions have not been moved yet.

Guest Disco Stu

I'm a big fan of the big-buttoned AtomPhil skin and it looks like you just copy the mps file and the folder into the Mortplayer folder, wherever you installed it to.

Looks to be as simple as that :o

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a big fan of the big-buttoned AtomPhil skin and it looks like you just copy the mps file and the folder into the Mortplayer folder, wherever you installed it to.

Looks to be as simple as that  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks you !hit the nail on the head" :D

• 1 year later...