Gprs

Guest rony20

I'm new user for smartphone. And I want to ask about GPRS deactivated, I'm using O2XPHONEII smartphone. Because after using GPRS my phone still have GPRS in use sign and it still appears wont disappear.. how to make GPRS sign "in use" disappear.. I'm afraid if there is GPRS sign it will charge to my account..

Please help.

Thank you..

Guest cold_fire
I'm new user for smartphone. And I want to ask about GPRS deactivated, I'm using O2XPHONEII smartphone. Because after using GPRS my phone still have GPRS in use sign and it still appears wont disappear.. how to make GPRS sign "in use" disappear.. I'm afraid if there is GPRS sign it will charge to my account..

Please help.

Thank you..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First of all GPRS cannot be dectivated it is allways on (that does not mean that traffic is made).

This is how it looks when GPRS is on but there is no traffic :post-112983-1128931039_thumb.gif

And when there is traffic it looks like this :post-112983-1128931072_thumb.gif

To disconnect GPRS (not stop it) press and hold the Home key and press 1 for Disconnect GPRS :post-112983-1128931125_thumb.gif

Hope it helped u ! :o

Edited by cold_fire

First of all GPRS cannot be dectivated it is allways on (that does not mean that traffic is made).

This is how it looks when GPRS is on but there is no traffic :post-112983-1128931039_thumb.gif

And when there is traffic it looks like this :post-112983-1128931072_thumb.gif

To disconnect GPRS (not stop it) press and hold the Home key and press 1 for Disconnect GPRS :post-112983-1128931125_thumb.gif

Hope it helped u ! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It helpful :(

Thank a lot cold fire...