When Will Expansys Ship Tornado ?

Folks, bare in mind that each time someone orders they are allocated one of the units that are due in how ever many days. As a result the expected shipping time will go back once they've allocated all of an expected shipment.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good point, I hope you're right !! if so I can expect my SP5 this week !!!!!! ;)

Guest gilesjuk
it says 8days on expansys

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Back up to 7+ on Mobile Fun too, this is crazy, aren't they making these things fast enough?

It's all the more annoying because in Australia they have them in stock.

Just received this from eXpansys after I asked them where my phone was !

Does anyone know of anywhere else I can get it ? I'd love to tell them to go jump !

============================================

Hi there,

Many thanks for your order , please be advised that stock is due in on the SP5's in the next 7days.

I do appreciate your patience on the matter

Regards

EXpansys.com

Guest gilesjuk

Mail from Easydevices where I have my Sp5 on order says another 7 days wait as iMate are having production problems ;)

I was going to bit the bullet (or wallet) and get a JasJar but I've read they have problems with memory (shortage of).

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this now !!

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir,

The sp5's have arrived today and will be shipped today.

Regards

EXpansys

Won't get it till tue though, it's a bank holiday this w'end !!

Guest harrysaab

jus got mail frm expansys saying it will be shipped today and i should get it be 2mora..

;)

they have 53 in stock as i checked around 12ish pm..

Just got this now !!

Dear sir,

The sp5's have arrived today and will be shipped today.

Regards

EXpansys

Won't get it till tue though, it's a bank holiday this w'end !!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

jus got mail frm expansys saying it will be shipped today and i should get it be 2mora..

;)

they have 53 in stock as i checked around 12ish pm..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are out of stock again on the SP5!

Just ordered one by phone showing 76 in stock on their website. Now it is back to 7 days!

Guest spacerace
They are out of stock again on the SP5!

Just ordered one by phone showing 76 in stock on their website. Now it is back to 7 days!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for that. Was just about to be tempted and ring and order one... Won't waste the phonecall now...

Thanks for that. Was just about to be tempted and ring and order one... Won't waste the phonecall now...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You would have been wasting your time. Let again Expansys let me down. This time I phone to confirm stock and place an order. Stressing they have let me down twice by saing they are in stock and then changing their minds.

Confirm order get email saying all is fine. Then status changes to out of stock. Phone back and they confirm that mines is fine and is shipping today. I have just phoned again after a status change on the tracking page, and am told there is no stock and will not be getting it. Expansys will not be getting any more business from me, this is a joke!

Guest GuyAdams

All online retailers have had the stock issue with the HTC Tornado, hense the moving stock dates all round

I have ordered my SP5 from expansys and 25 days later still waiting....

good news though...

Just checked my order and WOOHOO

ITS BEEN SHIPPED!!

Regards

Guy Adams

Guest spacerace

Lucky you !

I think everyone understands the volatility of supply of these things, especially in the early stages. But it's not hard to work out if a shipment that has just arrived will be entirely consumed by pre-orders you already have. If so don't advertise it as In Stock !