ringtones on memory card?

Guest blindside180

Guest blindside180

I just got a memory card in hopes of being able to use .wav files as ringtones that would not fit on the phone itself. So is there a certain file that you have to make on the memory card and put songs in that? or can it just not be done? I'm sure this is probably a stupid question and I did search for an answer, but I couldnt find anything. Any help would be great

thanks

Guest m1.carson

Hi,

Create a directory called Sounds on the SD card, and put all your music in it, ringtones [wav] and wma/mp3's, if you then download and install a free application called Jeyo personaliser,windows media player will find and play the music and jeyo will pick out the wav files for ringtones.

I see you've only been a member for a week, you'll need to APPLICATION unlock your phone first to install any new apps,[not SIM unlock], you'll have to rummage around the forum to find out where to unlock it.

Guest rockthespot

or u can use the program called RJV Tonesetter.. wich allows u to use a tone from anywhere on your phone.. u can even put mp3's from your storage card as sms sound! i recomend this software!