MDA Pro for £99.99 on Web'n'Walk 200?

Guest stanthebiker

Guest stanthebiker

OK, apart from the fact that you dont get the £3 discount from Tmobile for ordering online. 18 months at £3 = £54. Still seems like a fair deal to spread that £50 of handset price across 18 months of line rental payments.

Edited by stanthebiker

Guest stanthebiker
Still works out as more expensive then T-Mobile as T-Mobile offer 12months half price compared to just 6months from that site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well spotted Pondrew, thanks for your reply. I prefered to buy direct from T-Mobile so that makes the choice a lot easier. ;)

I ordered mine last week from T-Mobile, and it arrived Thursday. Very good customer service ( I had a problem with royal mail :x , and T-Mobile were quite happy to call them and sort it out. Even gave me my £5.99 delivery back aswell without me even asking)

The only concern i had was coverage, but it appears fine. (i even get a signal at work, which is a feat in itself) ;) :D

Guest stanthebiker
I ordered mine last week from T-Mobile, and it arrived Thursday. Very good customer service ( I had a problem with royal mail :x , and T-Mobile were quite happy to call them and sort it out. Even gave me my £5.99 delivery back aswell without me even asking)

The only concern i had was coverage, but it appears fine. (i even get a signal at work, which is a feat in itself) ;)  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They dont courier them out? I wonder how many ordered 'by 7.30PM' do not get delivered 'by 1PM next day'. I am very close to biting the bullet and ordering from their website.

Guest stanthebiker
They dont courier them out? I wonder how many ordered 'by 7.30PM' do not get delivered 'by 1PM next day'. I am very close to biting the bullet and ordering from their website.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To answer my own post, add one more to the 'do not get delivered by 1PM next day' category. Ordered at 7:15PM last night, got an email this morning saying it would be delivered tomorrow. Hardly 'Guaranteed Next Day Delivery' as stated on their website.

Dropped them an email to see what they will do to compensate for this.

Guest Pondrew
To answer my own post, add one more to the 'do not get delivered by 1PM next day' category. Ordered at 7:15PM last night, got an email this morning saying it would be delivered tomorrow. Hardly 'Guaranteed Next Day Delivery' as stated on their website.

Dropped them an email to see what they will do to compensate for this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Given they charge over £5 for the guaranteed next day delivery you should really get that back...

Guest stanthebiker
Given they charge over £5 for the guaranteed next day delivery you should really get that back...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats the plan. ;)

Testing out their customer service very early in our relationship.

Guest stanthebiker
Thats the plan.  ;)

Testing out their customer service very early in our relationship.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kudos to T-Mobile, they refunded the £5.99 without question but did add a little dig stating 'the £5.99 is for the delivery charge and not to guarantee next day delivery, that all comes down to when you place the order, then when we get the order processed from ourselves.'

Not wanting to be ungracious, I am not going to get into a whole debate with them about guaranteeing something they apparently cannot always deliver. (Order by 7.30PM, receive phone next day)

First impressions of the phone are good, lets see how long before I have my first niggle.