Right Menu V 1.96 released!

Guest zjf1998

Guest zjf1998

About the program:

Right Menu is a handy utility which extends the functionality of the menu button on the Smartphones. With this software, the Menu button turns into a cascading Start Menu, giving you the convenience of launching programs quickly from the Home Screen.

post-115942-1161712567_thumb.gif

Features

* Support multiple menu and adding menu option, pop-up menu and separator.

* Support Batch Command

* Integrated with the whole system.

Registration

If you register Right Menu, you will get

Free Technical Support

Free Upgrade

The registration fee is only $9.99.

15 day Trial version:

v1.95:rightmenuen.zip

Homepage: http://www.mycnknow.com

V 1.95(Jan.16, 2007)

1.Fix bug of skins: now it will fill the color of bottom or top when the background is too short.

2.Reorgan the insert menuitems into such three menuitems: Insert Short, Insert Popup, Insert Separator

3.Fix Left/Right button action:

a.if cursor is inside a folder and stays at usual menu item or separator, 'left' should collapse this folder only and mark

b.if cursor stays at the folder heading, 'left' should collapse this folder only and the folder heading should remain selected.

c.if cursor stays at the folder heading, 'right' should expand this folder and the folder heading should remain selected.

V 1.94(Nov.5, 2006)

1. Support set different skin for left menu and right menu

2. Support set different hotkey for left menu and right menu

3. Support all hotkey include record key, volumn up/down and left/right soft key.

4. Add font setting in skin.

TextFontStyle=(1: Bold, 2:Italic, 4:Underline) ;Font Style for non-select item

SelectFontStyle=(1: Bold, 2:Italic, 4:Underline) ;Font Style for select item

V 1.91(Oct.24, 2006)

1. 1. Now it support left soft key popup different menu. The menu setting is stored into file: left.menu

2. It support background of skin. The filename of background picture is a jpg, gif or bmp file and the name is the same as .cfg file.

V 1.85(Oct.15, 2006)

1. Now Right Menu support skin. (Cool!)

2. Fix Bug: it can't save the setting in the v1.83

V 1.80(Oct.11, 2006)

1. Now it can support to use left soft key to launch Right Menu(both Smartphone and Pocket Pc WM5)

Note: to use left soft key in Smartphone 2003, you also need to check "auto run" option

2. Added option: support show menu by pages

V 1.70(Sep.23, 2006)

1. Now it can show icon when popup menu

2. Fix bugs

V 1.60(Jul.30, 2006)

1. Support Batch Command: Batch command can support multiple command and run them by sequence. Now it support follow command

a. Run

b. Press key/Key Down/Key Up

c. Sleep

d. Beep

e. Copy File

f. Delete File

2. Add Shift function so that you can select partial text in the smartphone

3. Enhanced insert sms function. Now it support sms to a number.

Edited by zjf1998

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Hi zjf,

Thanks for this. Works fine on the C500 and C550. Any chance for a version that will launch Right Menu via the C550 dedicated music button/s? :idea:

Damn fine application. Extremely useful and easy to use.

I now have the option to quickly launch apps from:

a. Speed dial keys.

b. xBar + number keys.

c. xBar quick launch menu.

d. HotButtonPlus.

e. Right Menu.

;)

Any chance of some discount for MoDaCo Plus members? :D

Guest zjf1998

We hope so. We will try it. Thanks

Hi zjf,

Thanks for this. Works fine on the C500 and C550. Any chance for a version that will launch Right Menu via the C550 dedicated music button/s?  :idea:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest zjf1998

We have dedicated mini lyrics magic.

Maybe we can talk with paul again to give plus member another surprise.

Thanks. I will do it.

Damn fine application.  Extremely useful and easy to use.

I now have the option to quickly launch apps from:

a. Speed dial keys.

b. xBar + number keys.

c. xBar quick launch menu.

d. HotButtonPlus.

e. Right Menu.

;)

Any chance of some discount for MoDaCo Plus members? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do we need a discount on $7.99 / £4.70 ?  :?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not a question of needing a discount. MoDaCo Plus should have has many attractive bonuses as possible, in order to attract as many as people as possible in order to support and maintain this site. It needn't be a huge discount; one or two bucks. This is just the sort of good, clean looking, simple & easy to use app that could be in great demand, and sway people in to becoming Plus members ;)

@ fozzie.....do u use Xbar on smartphone? if yes is it a C550? If yes...how is your screen resoultuion...I can not get mine to work smooth due to the QVGA screen...and I would LOVE to have the app as it got that COPY/PASTE function...

SORRY off topic I know...but I just saw my chance here...sorry.....(but an answer would be nice though ;o)

Guest zjf1998

We didn't test it in the QVGA. but we will do it. Can you help us to test it? Thanks

@ fozzie.....do u use Xbar on smartphone? if yes is it a C550? If yes...how is your screen resoultuion...I can not get mine to work smooth due to the QVGA screen...and I would LOVE to have the app as it got that COPY/PASTE function...

SORRY off topic I know...but I just saw my chance here...sorry.....(but an answer would be nice though ;o)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We didn't test it in the QVGA. but we will do it. Can you help us to test it? Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do u mean Xbar or Rightmenu :??:

"Right menu" seems to work as a charm on QVGA screen were as Xbar certainly dosent...I will be more than happy to test for you what ever you want, just let me know how/what/when/were ;)

Guest zjf1998

Can you run the Right Menu in your QVGA machine and tell me wether the result is right and upload a screenshot? After the test, we will send you a free license. Thanks

Do u mean Xbar or Rightmenu :??:

"Right menu" seems to work as a charm on QVGA screen were as Xbar certainly dosent...I will be more than happy to test for you what ever you want, just let me know how/what/when/were  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are not sure. Do you have WM5 smartphone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm running it on an SP5 and haven't had any problems yet. Let me know if you want anything testing.

Raddaz

Guest zjf1998

Can you upload a screenshot on the WM5? Thanks.

I'm running it on an SP5 and haven't had any problems yet.  Let me know if you want anything testing.

Raddaz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you run the Right Menu in your QVGA machine and tell me wether the result is right and upload a screenshot? After the test, we will send you a free license. Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will be more than happy to help...please allow me a few hours to do so...I will sent you the needed screen shoot ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.