• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

apw100

apw100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile MDA
Nevermind, I found out how to do it! Hopefully this helps others...

"Hold the device facing you, depress simultaneously the voice command and WiFi (connectivity) button. One is on the right side of the device and the other is on the left side of the device. With your other hand and the stylus, press the reset and release immediately.

Remove the stylus and continue holding the two buttons until onscreen instructions appear. You will need to then press the SEND key [green phone button] (as the instructions indicate) to do a hard reset. "

clacke

clacke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I had he same problems and after the screen saver kicks only a hard reset broght the system back. I sent theit tech support an e-mail and they pointed me to a fix in version 3.1.1 build 5369. You might want to get that update if you don't alreay have it.

When I installed SPB Pocket Plus, and reset, I found that it hanged and just would not boot. I had to hard reset. So after hard resetting, I installed it first and had a look through the settings. There is an option for "Safe Mode" that disables all today plugins and startup programs in the event you install one that causes you device not to boot.

Interestingly enough, it was the "Safe Mode" that was causing the device not to boot ;).

I took the tick out of that box and viola!! It worked fine! To do it, go into settings, System tab, then SPB Pocket Plus:

Posted Image Posted Image

Have fun!! :P ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users