Phone Pickup problem - missing calls

Guest chickster

Guest chickster

Whenever the phone rings it freezes on the home screen and then shows call status at the bottom. After 5 rings it then give the phone ringing screen but by then the other person gets sent through to the answerphone. I have tried removing programs etc but still does the same.

Does anyone else get this problem with the O2 XDA Exec?

Whenever the phone rings it freezes on the home screen and then shows call status at the bottom.  After 5 rings it then give the phone ringing screen but by then the other person gets sent through to the answerphone.  I have tried removing programs etc but still does the same.

Does anyone else get this problem with the O2 XDA Exec?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont think the screen freezes with me, but I do find it a pain to pick up calls when the phone is closed, I hit answer and they still end up over in voicemail..

I dont think the screen freezes with me, but I do find it a pain to pick up calls when the phone is closed, I hit answer and they still end up over in voicemail..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same ere, any one else got same prob?

Guest airborne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep. I thought it was only when I had the phone connected to the PC that it would take a while to unplug, open and then answer, but I've noticed that even opening the screen and to see who's calling and then hitting answer will often mean that the call is lost to voicemail.

The response from the M5000 occasionally reminds me of the lag that I used to get with the original SPV. :?:

At least my C500 was fast even if it didn't have so much functionality.

Guest budgeuk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, me and the misses have both got M5000 and we both get dropped calls

it might be abug with Mobile 5 ...... although the M5000 seems to be a bit lacking in speed comapired to my old M500

Guest chickster

if you have it closed you won't see it, but the calendar button option at the bottom left changes to call status and the signal icon adds the handset icon but the phone itself doesn't ring, by the time you hear it ringing and then try to pick up it has already been ringing 5 times.