• Please log in to reply
462 replies to this topic

klaberte

klaberte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Dash
I have a t-mobile dash running Windows Mobile 6.0 standard.

I have had no luck with this text plugin (nor the owner plugin)

[codebox]

Ken
http://www.foo.com
Foo

[/codebox]

I note that both of these plugins include a call to the sysplug.dll. Is it possible that my phone does not have this dll? Where should I check?

Secondly, I have read contradictory information about where the .home.xml file should go. It seems that there is a copy of all of my .home.xml in both the /Application Data/Home directory as well as the /Windows directory. Do I need the same file copied in both locations? What's the deal here?

Thanks!

miniG

miniG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:moto q9h
How do you put two plugins in one line? I have:

<!--Bluetooth-->

<!--Profile-->

They currently come up in 2 lines and I wanted them to stay in the same line to save space. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

JaredHilton

JaredHilton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello, this is my first post in on this forum, so extremely new to this. But, this tutorial has really helped me a lot! Thanks W411y!

I'm also wanting what miniG wants. I'm trying to put multiple plugins across the screen horizontally, but every plugin drops to the next line and is listed vertically. Can i change this?

I hope someone can help me. Thanks, now i'll keep reading the rest of this thread. LOL! Stopped on page 7 to ask the question.

BTW...i have the AT&T Samsung BlackJack SGH-i607 (1st Generation).

Edited by JaredHilton, 02 April 2009 - 03:06 AM.

--UI Designer Wannabe--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users