Orange V2

Guest Dark Horse

Guest Dark Horse

[1468]OrangeV2.gif

File Name :: Orange V2

Author :: Dark Horse

Category :: Smartphone Homescreens QVGA

Description ::

This is a modified homescreen available from http://smartphone.kleinweder.ch/downloads/showone.php?id=130 and requires the following plugins:

- Smartmonitor

- RJ Shortcuts

- HiAlarm

Unzip the contents of the archive and copy everything into \Storage\Application Data\Home on your moby. Select Start - Settings - Home Screen and change the Home screen layout and Background image to Orange V2.

Updated Mon, Jan 30 2006 10:14 pm

View File

• 1 month later...
Guest Reflexio19

Hi.

I'm new here and I like this forum.

I've downloaded this Homescreen because I love the color and the plugins. But I have a problem with RJShortcut. When I start this homescreen there are no links. There are only white papers with a question mark in it. I checked the XML file and configure some of the links but nothing happens. The two links which the shortcut shows is TCPMP and Stopwatch. What do I wrong? Thx for your help in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I bought the new SPV C600 and after a couple of weeks have somehow managed to lose the Orange home screen that came with the phone as default, you know the one with the folders down the left hand side.

Is there anywhere I can donload the images/XML for this as it does not appear to be on the phone any longer.

It happened after installing another homescreen and then deleting it from the phone.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi.

I'm new here and I like this forum.

I've downloaded this Homescreen because I love the color and the plugins. But I have a problem with RJShortcut. When I start this homescreen there are no links. There are only white papers with a question mark in it. I checked the XML file and configure some of the links but nothing happens. The two links which the shortcut shows is TCPMP and Stopwatch. What do I wrong? Thx for your help in advance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am having the same problems. What I believe to be the problem is that I can't find what the *.lnk file is going to. When you install a program such as smart explorer it places a .lnk in the Start Menu. Programs such as Windows Media Player I cannot find the root program. Now it will run it but you have to know which program is which question mark. I am currently working on this same problem so if I get a solution I will post it.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dark Horse
I am having the same problems.  What I believe to be the problem is that I can't find what the *.lnk file is going to.  When you install a program such as smart explorer it places a .lnk in the Start Menu.  Programs such as Windows Media Player I cannot find the root program.  Now it will run it but you have to know which program is which question mark.  I am currently working on this same problem so if I get a solution I will post it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

All you need to do is change the XML to reflect whatever shprtcuts you would like to point-to. You can do this by browsing to your moby Start Menu folder in Explorer. A white space with a question mark means that you've entered the wrong shortcut name or that the shortcut does not exist.

Regards,

Dark Horse

• 4 weeks later...
Guest humptybump
Hi,

All you need to do is change the XML to reflect whatever shprtcuts you would like to point-to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi - I'm struggling with the same issue as above where I can't seem to get the icons to show and work. I've tried a large number of variants. I've got a SP5m (if that is the problem).

Also, what edits to the XML would I need to see more of the appointment(s). It does not wrap so the right side gts cut off. If at all possible, I'd love to make it show more than just the "next" appointment.

I like this homescreen so I'll keep plugging away at it !

Guest Dark Horse
Hi - I'm struggling with the same issue as above where I can't seem to get the icons to show and work. I've tried a large number of variants. I've got a SP5m (if that is the problem).

Also, what edits to the XML would I need to see more of the appointment(s). It does not wrap so the right side gts cut off. If at all possible, I'd love to make it show more than just the "next" appointment.

I like this homescreen so I'll keep plugging away at it !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

The appointsment should go right the way across the screen, I'm unsure if it can be wrapped as I've never had an appointment that is so long! With regards to the icons, the following xml determines which links are available:

All you need to do is change the last bit to the link of the application you want. You can find this out by browsing to the \Storage\Windows\Start Menu\ folder in your moby. For example, to change the Tasks link to a Camera link, replace:

with

Regards,

Dark Horse

• 1 month later...
Guest denstore26

Hi

I really like this theme but i cant get it to work on my Qtek 8310.

I did copy all of the files to Storage\Application Data\Home

I can chose it from the homescreen menu but nothing happends.

Please help me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.