so I upgraded my mpx200

Guest hecatae

Guest shadowrtype
and absolutely hated it.

I'm back down to Smartphone2002.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What was so bad about it? I've been reading about others who enjoy it. I was planning to upgrade from Smartphone2002 to the latest right away, but this is the first I've heard where some was was successful and disappointed. I was more concerned about not being able to do the upgrade properly. Now I'm worried I won't like it either.

Guest xxcrashxx

the upgrade will go smoothly, the only major problem is that the contacts on ur sim card cant be viewed with 2k3. not too sure about 2k5, as i wasnt successful with that one, only got it to 61% and then it hang. i really didnt like 2k3 myself.

Guest Zaikhan

Is there any way to upgrade the mpx 200 to WM2003SE, i upgrade from 2002 to 2003 and its able to watch your sim card contacts, and yesterday i upgrade it to WM2005 but i went back to 2003 because in that version its not posible to see the contact from the sim card and its not too much improvement for the cost (u need 32 mb of the SD card for upgrade to WM2005). So if there is a rom with WM 2005 for the mpx 200 why there is not a rom with WM2003SE?

Edited by awarner [MVP]

Guest awarner [MVP]

As replied to your other post, WM2003SE was never released on the MPX200.

Also as mentioned many times here, there are no legal downloads of any ROM for the MPX200.

Guest brenomacedo
As replied to your other post, WM2003SE was never released on the MPX200.

Also as mentioned many times here, there are no legal downloads of any ROM for the MPX200.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there any legal ROM download for MPX220?

Guest nevawlkalone
the upgrade will go smoothly, the only major problem is that the contacts on ur sim card cant be viewed with 2k3.  not too sure about 2k5, as i wasnt successful with that one, only got it to 61% and then it hang.  i really didnt like 2k3 myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try starting the numbers with the dialing code.... i.e +44

Guest hecatae

ok changed memory card, disabled pin on simcard. phone works fine now.

the smartphone2002 file manager and task manager from the cd rom work fine on it.