NEW Qtek 8310 ROM in february

Guest tha_neo

Guest chaznet

Unfortunately it's not mine, I talked my sister into getting one, but not from Expansys. Was able to download the update -- hate to fry her ROM or something, as she hates he phone already ;)

I don't know if the ROM works only for Expansys customers; I am an Expansys customer and it worked. I guess you can try it for yourself.

• 1 month later...
Guest dm.wood

Ok I have read most of the last few pages of posts here and I am still no wiser on where to get a ROM update for my Qtek 8310.

I purchased it from phones2udirect website so I have no idea where they sourced it from. All the various Qtek webistes I have been to will not accept my IMEI number when trying to register and retrieve the AKU 2 ROM update.

Anyone got any ideas on where I can get an official working update for this phone? :)

Surely there must be some other phones2udirect customers who purchased the same Qtek 8310 from them? I hope there is someone out there who can help ! :)

Guest sporkguy
Ok I have read most of the last few pages of posts here and I am still no wiser on where to get a ROM update for my Qtek 8310.

I purchased it from phones2udirect website so I have no idea where they sourced it from. All the various Qtek webistes I have been to will not accept my IMEI number when trying to register and retrieve the AKU 2 ROM update.

Anyone got any ideas on where I can get an official working update for this phone? :)

Surely there must be some other phones2udirect customers who purchased the same Qtek 8310 from them? I hope there is someone out there who can help ! :)

Please refer to THIS GUIDE

• 4 months later...