21 replies to this topic

bennish

bennish

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Devices:Treo 750
This looks quite impressive. I'm assuming that the wm5 calendar would be linked directly with the xp outlook though... so you can access all data from either os.

I would spend the time i normally spend on my laptop, on this device. And if i want to send an sms, or call someone, i can use wm5. Wm5 is quicker to use, but then XP is more powerful, so you'd end up using both.

I wonder what the processor specs are. is it a dual core processor or are there two processors? 400mhz, is that just the same performance as the jam/eten, or is that a low clock speed with nice features like the ti omap? Either way i'd be interested. Only problem is size. Foldable bendable screens coming out in a few years might make that a little better ;)

pookiecheeks

pookiecheeks

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:too many to list
  • Devices:orange spv m2000, se k800i
hello people,
ok, i admit. the dualcor cpc looks all very shiny, new and impressive(top pic)...

..but, this is more the product i'm after(lower pic). it just needs a few tweaks here and there... a better keyboard, a built in mobile phone and a mega pixel camera... but i'm sure they'll come eventually.

as more and more of these type of products are coming onto the market, will stand alone mobile phones, or stand alone pocket pcs, or even stand alone portable game consoles be a thing of the past ?

what i really want is the screen size of the oqo, and features of both the oqo and the dualcor cpc, in a unit the size of a modern day 'flip' phone. what ever happend to bendable/foldable/flexible screens ? was i just dreaming that ?

pookiecheeks

ps. sorry, i tried to put the images between the paragraphs but i seemed to have failed.

pps. oh, it appears the oqo and flexible screens have already had a mention on this thread already. sorry. guess that will teach me to not read the entire thread again !

Attached Files

Edited by pookiecheeks, 26 February 2006 - 02:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users