Issue with PDA2K-EVDO device

Guest darioaltea

Guest darioaltea

Hi,

My work pda phone is aa PDA2K-EVDO device. I have installed ppcprofiles v3a (great app, I forgot profiles even existed until I saw your post). But I have a problem when I plug my headset into the device. On incoming calls the ringer only rings through the headset, it no longer comes through the device speaker.

I have had to uninstall ppcprofiles to have the ability to hear incoming calls ringer again. Any ideas on why this is happening ???

Hi,

My work pda phone is aa PDA2K-EVDO device. I have installed ppcprofiles v3a (great app, I forgot profiles even existed until I saw your post). But I have a problem when I plug my headset into the device. On incoming calls the ringer only rings through the headset, it no longer comes through the device speaker.

I have had to uninstall ppcprofiles to have the ability to hear incoming calls ringer again. Any ideas on why this is happening ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

The app doesnt do anything tricky with the ringer of the device. All should work as per normal. All the app does is edit the registry settings which the phone app uses when it gets the incoming call.

Cheers

Bretto