Messed up screen colours, need Registry keys

Guest FragMeister

Guest FragMeister

While trialling a game, it has messed up my colour settings, so that the background is now bright red on the password screen and the background for most of the settings in control panel etc.

I have got most of them back by going through the registry key and borrowing my mates Vario, but there are a couple of wonky ones.

Would be very grateful if someone could copy+paste the values from the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\SysColor

If anyone is interested in what all the values are (29 sets of 4 2 character HEX RGB values), check out this page on the Microsoft site

TIA;

Edited by FragMeister

Guest chalkie14
While trialling a game, it has messed up my colour settings, so that the background is now bright red on the password screen and the background for most of the settings in control panel etc.

I have got most of them back by going through the registry key and borrowing my mates Vario, but there are a couple of wonky ones.

Would be very grateful if someone could copy+paste the values from the following registry key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\SysColor

If anyone is interested in what all the values are (29 sets of 4 2 character HEX RGB values), check out this page on the Microsoft site

TIA;

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had a similar problem last night with a conflict when I installed the trial version of SPB Pocket Plus. The cycling theme option would leave an artifact of the green theme on the bottom task bar which wouldnt disappear when cycling or when uninstalled and when i did uninstal it I got 2 versions of PPC Pro running, along with the green bar! I had to uninstal that and then do a soft reset, then reinstal PPC and do a further soft reset before everything came back to normal.

Maybe something similar would help in this case, rather than going to the extreme of playing with registry settings

Graham