Disabling Phone Functionality

Guest adey_london

Guest adey_london

Does anyone know of a way to disable to phone functionality on a Magician while leaving the bluetooth running?

I have upgraded to a Wizard from a Magician and now i just want to use my magician as a PPC for GPS and Music etc.

It works fine without a sim, but the searching for network icon continually flashes, and I want to maximise my battery life.

Is there a way to delete the phone application?

Flight mode is sort of what I want, but I still want the Bluetooth to be active to connect my Magician to my GPS...

Any ideas???

Cheers,

Ady

Does anyone know of a way to disable to phone functionality on a Magician while leaving the bluetooth running?

I have upgraded to a Wizard from a Magician and now i just want to use my magician as a PPC for GPS and Music etc.

It works fine without a sim, but the searching for network icon continually flashes, and I want to maximise my battery life.

Is there a way to delete the phone application?

Flight mode is sort of what I want, but I still want the Bluetooth to be active to connect my Magician to my GPS...

Any ideas???

Cheers,

Ady

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Use PPCProfiles Pro - found on this site (http://www.modaco.com/Latest_Version-t205779.html). I also had problems keeping bluetooth running when the phone was off but with this software you can set up a profile that has radio off and bluetooth on. Works great!

Edited by borgs