What battery do you have in your C600?

Guest elziado

Guest elziado

Following on from problems I had with my C600 detailed here I just wondered how many different batteries exist.

The replacement battery that came with my new C600 is a Samsung one, I am pretty certain that the battery that came with my first C600 was a different, unbranded one.

Guest fluffcat1
Following on from problems I had with my C600 detailed here I just wondered how many different batteries exist.

The replacement battery that came with my new C600 is a Samsung one, I am pretty certain that the battery that came with my first C600 was a different, unbranded one.

I don't have a c600, but so far I've seen the same format battery cell inside various recent HTC phones with manufacftuer names such as 'samsung' 'maxell' and 'cellexpert' although the format of the label looks identical and it's just the brand name that is different. I have also had differring capacities of battery from these manufacturers as well, but these were from different model families of phone.

Richard

I went through 3 of the 2125 in the first 30 days (dead pixels on the first two)

first and second had a Samsung model# ST26C, my friend's also has this samsung battery

current has a Celxpert ST26B

same ratings for mAh and VDC on all batteries though, it may be that cingular's second shipment had these, as thos samsungs were all shipped before christmas, and the one with the celxpert shipped afterward.

• 1 year later...