• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

(CFH)

(CFH)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:i-mate SP3
Ok, thanks for the reply. I know how to set the phone to overclock at startup, but not when it comes back from powersave mode. Could you tell me how to? I've searched on several forums before posting and i didn't find anything about this. My idea is setting it to 192 MHz, wich is the official maximum, so i don't think this will affect the phone.

Edited by (CFH), 23 July 2006 - 11:29 PM.

genaldar

genaldar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Wing, Cingular 3125
  • Twitter:@genaldar
Sorry I don't know how. I just remember the discussion over at howards (it may've even been here). Since my phone doesn't go into powersave I never really paid close attention.

"Oh, you're a loon aren't you? Where have you escaped from, I'll take you back." Lord Bravery
Sceptical Rocket.

Toyota-F1.com

Toyota-F1.com

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
Can I ask what speed is the phone at if untouched? I.e. when brand new, without overclocking.

www.Toyota-F1.com
The more storage space you have, the more junk you store
The new name for the Orange SPV E200 - Orange SPV3. For the Orange SPV C500 - the SPV4

Senapone

Senapone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:SPV C500

Can I ask what speed is the phone at if untouched? I.e. when brand new, without overclocking.

I'm almost sure the normal clock is 180mhz

Amit

Amit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:SPV C600
has anyone figured out how to keep omap running at the higher clock speed after stand by?

Mine keeps going back to 180 on my C600.

Cheers
Amit

skwissgar

skwissgar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
any unlock apps for the shadow? i gotta get rid of this I/O error. and safe speed recommendations for the shadow would be much appreciated too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users