Settings not working

Guest spangelsaregreat

Guest spangelsaregreat

Hi,

Selecting my settings option from the start menu hangs my phone. All other options (programs etc are working).

Interestingly when I tried to setup an icon in iLauncher for say my today icon it just hangs too.

I am assuming the settings folder must have got deleted/corrupted somehow.

Any ideas?

Regards

Hi,

Selecting my settings option from the start menu hangs my phone. All other options (programs etc are working).

Interestingly when I tried to setup an icon in iLauncher for say my today icon it just hangs too.

I am assuming the settings folder must have got deleted/corrupted somehow.

Any ideas?

Regards

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it sounds horrible and will coause a couple of hours work , but I usually Hard Reset when these things happen. I guess your after a fix but sorry I can't help other than remove each program you have installed and soft reset after each install to see if that clears your problem

Guest spangelsaregreat

I have posted this over on HowardForums and someone has asked about using Button mappers and doing reg edits.

I have Vito Button Mapper installed and I did a wee edit of registry yesterday so I have probably screwed it up there.

Probably going to do the hard reset tonight or tomorrow.

All the fun of Pocket PCs!!

Guest spangelsaregreat

Hard reset completed and appears to be working fine. Time will tell if it was Vito Button mapper or the registry entries I did which messed it up.