reminisce- where are those members now?

Guest benzo

Guest awarner [MVP]
Where is 'amo' then!?

:) is he still around?

Yep he's still around and posting.

As for tracking the board only lists whe a user was last active ie when they posted last.

Guest Jamma14
Yep he's still around and posting.

As for tracking the board only lists whe a user was last active ie when they posted last.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But if you view somone's profile it shows the last time they were online??? (whether they posted or not).

James

Guest Pondrew
Cool, was neat to be mentioned, kinda a pat on the back. Or a suggestion that I spent too much time here. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your contributions are very much appreciated from where I'm sitting.

Especially in the Blue Angel section since I gave mine up... :cry:

Obviously it's the regular contributors (including those not mentioned in this thread) which keeps MoDaCo the major resource that it is. Not even mentioning the online community side of things. So kudos to y'all! :D

Especially in the Blue Angel section since I gave mine up...  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be honest, there's only so many times you can be bothered explaining WIFI and WEP to people. :) Not been there all that much recently, the traffic has been quite low. Blue Angel is now a year old and everyone is moving on I think.

My first ever message on Modaco:

Posted on: Dec 2 2002, 09:31

I find it irritating that I have to sync the phone to my laptop to retrieve photos taken.

Surely there must be a way to ir transfer photos instead?

I have searched the manual, but can't find anything remotely useful. If anyone knows how to, please pass this knowledge on!

Thanks in advance!

Benzo.

The SPV when it first came out drove me crazy! It couldn't do anything except for crash on me.

4 years laters, I'm still using an SPV.

Ps. Whatever happened to Vikki Neil ???? :twisted:

Shame, it's been solved and there's still a thread for it in the PLUS section. Although I don't think it'll do you any good as the site isn't there anymore. She's got a sort of blog site now.

Im stil around! Check in usually once every week or two but don't post as much. Still got an abundance of knowledge of the networks but because of a difference in corporate cultures recently left Orange.

Still in the mobile industry at Carphone so have the opportunity to delve into the other networks now too.

Still happy to answer PM's and questions thrown my way - and it's nice to be recognised :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Coucou

I used to post a lot here, left for a Treo600, then got a Samsung D500, now back on a SPV C600 - I don't think I'll be on here as much as I used to be though. My phone is now a lot less central to my life lol. ;)

Guest awarner [MVP]

I could never leave the site, I would not know what to do with all the spare time I would suddenly have ;)

Another member that has not been around for a while now is squall.

Guest peekie

Yep miss the old scot as well he was also alot on the irc chat , one day modaco will be gone when mobiles change into something else , hope thats not for a long time or ash will be very bored ;)

Guest benzo
I used to post a lot here, left for a Treo600, then got a Samsung D500, now back on a SPV C600 - I don't think I'll be on here as much as I used to be though. My phone is now a lot less central to my life lol. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also remember a user that had a borg-like avatar that posted loads, and then summer hols came, and they stopped completely.

I also remember a French user that would come here regularly and give us updates on new windows mobile phones coming out- I think his username was sebset.

It is weird to think that since having purchased my 1st SPV, I have had 4 long term girlfriends, a wife (recently got married), 3 jobs and quite a few white hairs.

Ps. I remember you coucou- you once told us that your username was chosen on the basis of some greeting a French pen pal would write to you.

Still got an abundance of knowledge of the networks but because of a difference in corporate cultures recently left Orange.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amo - is this remotely related to the lame customer service (& recent drift away from offering latest smartphones / PPCs on tariffs remotely competitive with T-mobile) that Orange seem to have adopted in the past 12-18 months?

Guest Coucou
Ps. I remember you coucou- you once told us that your username was chosen on the basis of some greeting a French pen pal would write to you.

that's right! god, that was a long time ago! ;)