ONLY works on WM5 apparently

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\FATFS]

"CacheSize"=dword:00001000

"EnableCache"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Filters\fsreplxfilt]

"ReplStoreCacheSize"=dword:00001000

Found on http://www.pocketpctweaks.com

Another thing is when u first get the device jammin in my case after uve set it up and it pops up asking to customise quickly press the reset switch which will bypass the auto install of the extended rom files which ive found causes alot of slowdown with the jammin.

Then once installed u can select what u want to install from the extended rom with using the extended rom unlokcer for the wizard which makes the extrom visible

U probably already know all this but i found a great pefromance increase with doing this so thought id mention it.

Guest chucky.egg

I found the Dopod standard build fine - all things I want, with the exception of Voice Command.

I didn't notice ANY speed difference with stopping the standard install.

The one thing I didn't do was the auto config - cos that only seems to cover Asian networks

Guest nickcornaglia

I spent the whole day yesterday getting my phone freshly setup JUST RIGHT. I made one little glitch in these setting last night and blew my whole phone away...unable to be fixed.

So I spent the whole day today getting my phone just right again and entered the seetings in correctly this time. :)

Guest chucky.egg
I spent the whole day yesterday getting my phone freshly setup JUST RIGHT. I made one little glitch in these setting last night and blew my whole phone away...unable to be fixed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, been there more times than I care to recall

My saviour

Edited by chucky.egg

If you install the latest version of tweaks2k theres a tweak on there for wm5 where itChanges the registry to file based registry where its meant to keep the settings upon a softreset.