IBM MIDP semi-success and a question

Guest agntofboom

Guest agntofboom

I recently got the modified IBM MIDP installer for WM2003 thanks to killerost's hard work.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...19entry717019

Only problem is once installed and is run it tells me:

"font file paths are set incorrectly. Please Edit fontPaths.jar in /lib/jcmipd20/ext to point to the appropriate font files from the system font file"

the file makes reference to nina.ttf+ ninab.ttf in a folder where they are to reside. Ive tried moving them everyplace i could think they would want to be installed and still no love. Ive modified the .jar to point to other places. Ive installed it on different parts of my phone, Im losing faith!

HELP!

does anyone know what is the system font key is in the registry?

Guest mmmaiki

Same thing happened to me. There was a mistake in the .cab file.

Install it the other way, and it will work. Download the file attached to killerost's first post in the thread, not the file with .cab installer attached to his last post.

Extract the .zip file to a folder on your desktop computer.

Copy the .ime folder within that to the place you want to install it on your smart phone, most likely /storage card/Program Files.

If you used the path above, copy the .lnk file within the extracted zip to the phone's start menu directory, within \storage\windows. If you installed it to a different path, change the .lnk file accordingly.

I recently got the modified IBM MIDP installer for WM2003 thanks to killerost's hard work.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...19entry717019

Only problem is once installed and is run it tells me:

"font file paths are set incorrectly.  Please Edit fontPaths.jar in /lib/jcmipd20/ext to point to the appropriate font files from the system font file"

the file makes reference to nina.ttf+ ninab.ttf in a folder where they are to reside.  Ive tried moving them everyplace i could think they would want to be installed and still no love.  Ive modified the .jar to point to other places.  Ive installed it on different parts of my phone, Im losing faith! 

HELP! 

does anyone know what is the system font key is in the registry?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bunbury

hi all, I downloaded the file sp_arm_midp20_60_ko.zip to install the ibm midlet manager to install java applications, but when I try to install some java app this error appear

"font file paths are set incorrectly. Please Edit fontPaths.jar in /lib/jcmipd20/ext to point to the appropriate font files from the system font file"

But i can't find this file un my phone, someone can to send me a file, my email address is [email protected]

Thanks to all

Dario

P.D: Excuse my poor english

Same thing happened to me. There was a mistake in the .cab file.

Install it the other way, and it will work. Download the file attached to killerost's first post in the thread, not the file with .cab installer attached to his last post.

Extract the .zip file to a folder on your desktop computer.

Copy the .ime folder within that to the place you want to install it on your smart phone, most likely /storage card/Program Files.

If you used the path above, copy the .lnk file within the extracted zip to the phone's start menu directory, within \storage\windows. If you installed it to a different path, change the .lnk file accordingly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest agntofboom

read the post above yours. I had the same problem. The file is broken.

use the original one in the post here

hi all, I downloaded the file sp_arm_midp20_60_ko.zip to install the ibm midlet manager  to install java applications, but when I try to install some java app this error appear

"font file paths are set incorrectly.  Please Edit fontPaths.jar in /lib/jcmipd20/ext to point to the appropriate font files from the system font file"

But i can't find this file un my phone, someone can to send me a file, my email address is [email protected]

Thanks to all

Dario

P.D: Excuse my poor english

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest bunbury

Hi agntofboom, I reinstall the software with the file sp_arm_midp20_60_ko, from the post, but i have the same problem.

I first uninstall the software, after that I install it.

read the post above yours.  I had the same problem.  The file is broken.

use the original one in the post here

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest agntofboom

you need to download the zip file and extract it on your pc then drag the files into your program files area on your phone. (either storage or storage card)

Then install it using the internal file broser.

the file named weme_wm2003se_sp_arm_midp20_6.0.0.20051128_112311.zip is the one.

put the link in your start menu folder and reference the location .

This is the method that worked for me.

Hi agntofboom, I reinstall the software with the file sp_arm_midp20_60_ko, from the post, but i have the same problem.

I first uninstall the software, after that I install it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>